Recent content by duk6046

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice
  1. D

Why no answers this? (If a magazine capacity exceeds 255, ammo disappear when changing weapons)

I know, Magazine and SpareAmmo are already int variable. the important thing is title and contents of top.
  2. D

Why no answers this? (If a magazine capacity exceeds 255, ammo disappear when changing weapons)

ok but i can't understand why that value is byte
  3. D

I found a suspicious code in KFInventoryManager. 'local byte MagAmmoCount;' of 'simulated function final BuyAmmo( float AmountPurchased, EItemType ItemType, optional byte ItemIndex, optional bool bSecondaryAmmo )' and 'byte ClientAmmoCount' of 'reliable server final private function...
  4. D

https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/if-magazine-capacity-exceeds-255-reduced-ammo-when-changing-weapons-swap.2337115/ Is it impossible to fix? Category: Code Reproducibility: Always Summary: If a magazine capacity exceeds 255, ammo disappear when changing weapons...
  5. D

[Mutator] Server Crash Recover

Fortunately, I fixed it myself. Change this value to about 2.0 1.0 is unstable.
  6. D

[GameType] Hard mode survival

Finally i figured out how to be work a trader triggers (door, teleport, etc...) for some custom maps. find the "function WaveEnded(EWaveEndCondition WinCondition)" line in HBServer.uc and add this.
  7. D

If magazine capacity exceeds 255, reduced ammo when changing weapons (swap).

Category: Code Reproducibility: Always Summary: If a magazine capacity exceeds 255, ammo disappear when changing weapons (swap). Description: The magazine code recently changed from byte to int, but there a problem with inventory or other code. Please fix it for custom server
  8. D

The server often crashes due to heal gas or flames.

So are there not any possible to improvements? this game seems unfavorable for big scale modding...
  9. D

There is no third-person reload motion of Winchester

I checked again in detail, It's not without animation, but the method is different. When a rate of fire and magazine are over a certain level, i can see the reload animation once at the end But the "Centerfire" can see the animation repeatedly and normally.
  10. D

There is no third-person reload motion of Winchester

Category: animation Reproducibility: Always Summary: There is no third-person reload motion of Winchester
  11. D

The server often crashes due to heal gas or flames.

Category: Server Reproducibility: often Summary: Server crash, freeze or termination by heal gas or flames. Description: This is a mod server where many zeds are spawned, and always same logs. other issues are understandable, but this error is no solution from a long time ago. other server...
  12. D

[Mutator] Server Crash Recover

Broken in recent version.
  13. D

Killing Floor 2 - Steam/EGS PC Build 1101 Changelog

When is the next update? and suggested to notice the location of KFEngine.ini in the steam announcements
  14. D

Servers with custom maps cannot be joined

Exactly this issue, the error code is strange. please fix it quickly https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/incorrect-value-generation-when-recreate-a-kfengine-ini-even-with-steam.2336252/