Recent content by Dudmaster

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  1. Dudmaster

More "characters' favorites" skin packs

Unfortunately true.
  2. Dudmaster

More "characters' favorites" skin packs

When the Mr. Foster's favorites weapon pack was added, I though that was a very clever idea. Don't get me wrong... Mr. Foster is my favorite and most played character, but I feel like none of the other characters are getting the love they deserve (sort of speak). Just think, a Badass Santa skin...
  3. Dudmaster

Killing Floor 2 Summer Opt-In Beta 2 (PC Build 1115) Is Now Available!

I've played around with Berserker a fair bit since the Beta 2 released. I'd say the changes/nerfs are fine overall. On solo, you just gotta be smart with knowing when to pick a fight or to retreat and recoup. On multiplayer, you can still be a tank, especially with support from your teammates...
  4. Dudmaster

Killing Floor 2 Summer Opt-In Beta 2 (PC Build 1115) Is Now Available!

I went ahead and tried using the Parry skill as Beserker just now. Gotta say... I'm loving it! I played suicidal and a random joined. We had a stand your ground and they were a commando (so they already had a gun to kill zeds with) I let them take kills if they were out of the area, no problem...
  5. Dudmaster

Killing Floor 2 Summer Opt-In Beta 1 (PC Build 1114) Is Now Available!

I usually don't like getting involved with debate topics/arguments, but this being an important change to the gameplay experience for everyone... I felt like I should give my 2 cents worth/perspective on the situation. However, before I do... I wanna mention that I've been really enjoying and...
  6. Dudmaster

Unable to reload cancel when reloading the Masterkey shotgun on the Famas

Category: Code Reproducibility: Always Summary: Unable to reload cancel/stop the reload animation for the Masterkey shotgun on the Famas. Description: Was in a situation where I wanted to sprint and was doing the reload for the Masterkey shotgun. However, when I tried to melee bash, I was not...
  7. Dudmaster

Merc Report - Summer's Changing Field Conditions

Always liked the Compound Bow (yes... I'm biased about it. I'll admit.), but never bother using the cryo arrows. Seeing this change might actually give them a use to me now. Being able to kill perhaps a small group of crawlers from a far a little easier maybe. The extra ammo is always welcome...
  8. Dudmaster

Teleportation issues with the Quest 2

Thought I'd reply to this thread saying that I have determined... It's an issue with the virtual desktop app. I recently got a cord to hook up directly to my PC and not only am I able to teleport with minimal issues, but the locomotion function is even better now.
  9. Dudmaster

Teleportation issues with the Quest 2

I know it was stated that support for this game was dropped, but I thought I'd try and make a post here anyhow. When I used my Quest 2 to playing Killing Floor Incursion, it ran it great overall except for one slight issue... The teleportation stops working after some time. This wouldn't be as...
  10. Dudmaster

Merc Report - It Came From The HRG Labs

@Aze They confirmed the HRG Bastion to be T5 on the community stream they did around the time this post went live. Didn't confirm the tier for the HRG Blast Brawlers, because Yoshiro didn't remember what they were at the time.
  11. Dudmaster

@Aleflippy not nessacarilly a shotgun that shoots faster. I mean... look at the M32 and RPG for demo for example. RPG is capable to killing... well... just about anything in the game with 1 - 2 shots and it's only T4, while the M32 is a T5 and its niche/gimmick and have a bigger mag for crowd...
  12. Dudmaster

Great to see SWAT finally getting a T5 weapon (even if it's an HRG). ONly perks that need one now is Gunslinger and Support.
  13. Dudmaster

Killing Floor 2 - Potential Weapons For The Future (Your Input Requested)!

Obviously it was considered garbage, because it was only a prototype that never got fully flushed out due to the AA12 being created and making the Jackhammer redundant. Though Tripwire could have it be that Horizine weapons lab took the Pancor Jackhammer and put a twist on it and made it a...
  14. Dudmaster

Killing Floor 2 - Potential Weapons For The Future (Your Input Requested)!

Weapon: Pancor Jackhammer Perk: Support (Primary)/Demolitionist (Secondary) Function: Be a close range, explosive shotgun that trades off being able to deal explosive damage up close with less AOE splash damage effect. (Tier 5) Reasoning: This shotgun would ideally be similar to how the...
  15. Dudmaster

A Man-Eater, Killing Floor 2 crossover update?

With the hype for the new Maneater DLC coming out this Summer, it's make me think... Will there be a Maneater crossover themed update coming to Killing Floor 2 sometime in the future? I mean, there are plenty of KF2 references in Maneater. Such as: the Horizne skyscraper in the city in the...