• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice
Ducky
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ducky i need help my server went unranked by clicking edit blank mutator also kicked everyone off the server in the drop box, please simulate the problem, this really needs to be fixed.
    Why are you guys blocking achievements in my server??? I just don't understand why I would get anything from you guy, As far as the hemi thing maybe you should of seen what he posted about my servers, I have 41 kf servers in here and you guys have blocked all achievements, let me know what going on, I don't use your forums because tripwire supports and encourage hate groups racist groups and sexist groups that are against the law. Home Land Security will have a field day if they get in to tripwire forums.
    Sorry Ducky for posting about the cheater's name. Thought it might violate the forum rules. He is banned from the server but I still think other admins should know his ID.
    Ducky can there be anything done to get the AI to use tanks on Combined arms maps? Like they do on Ogledow, is it a matter of configuration or does there have to be a mutator? and If there needs a mutator, would it be possible for you to make one?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…