• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Recent content by Deadbolt

1. Deadbolt

Weapons from most recent update.

Hello. I played the game once or twice since the latest load of weapons have been added to the game, but all in all I've been pretty out of it with this game. What is the general consensus of the new weapons? Is it worth using the m4 + scar rather than my usual ak + scar. Is the mp5 a better...
  2. Deadbolt

Empty Server browser?

I used to play this game all the time, almost 900 hours clocked. After a long break, I went to play the game just before, and it wouldn't let me play. I joined one hard server, and got immediately kicked, then after that, 0 servers continually show. Any difficulty, no filters checked. I...
  3. Deadbolt

Spawn on SL

I think that when playing as a squad leader, you should get a point per teammate that spawns on you. It would encourage people to actually play the squad leader role correctly instead of using it just as another assault/semi class. If they knew they would be getting points, they might be...
  4. Deadbolt

Server browser slow?

Yes, I get impatient sometimes, and I don't feel like waiting 2 minutes for the browser to show up with a few servers. Is the server browser super slow for anyone else? For me it takes 1 minute for just 1 server to show up. I have no empty servers and no password filters ticked, and it is...
  5. Deadbolt

Can't Catch Me! achievement?

The one where you gotta kill two gorefasts in the back in one wave...does it still work? I was under the impression that I'd be able to get this achievement now that it's Christmas update again, but it isn't triggering. Tried it on multiple servers on multiple difficulties, and I know I'm...
  6. Deadbolt

[Question] f11 broke my graphics?

So, last night I was trying to f10 out of the disconnecting screen, and I hit f11, which in turn put my game in window mode. So I made it back to full screen and the graphics are extremely blurried and messed up now. I tried messing with the resolution and the full screen button in the game...
  7. Deadbolt

[Question] binding help

Does anyone know of a way I can bind my servers' admin info to a key so I don't have to type it every time? In regular RO it was simple but now I don't know what to put and where. Thanks.
  8. Deadbolt

Countdown stopwatch

I think on the countdown game mode, there should be a little stop watch. If the attacking team gets all the cap points in 4 minutes, then when it switches and the other team is attacking, it should say 4 minutes and be counting down so all the players know how much time they have left to...
  9. Deadbolt

G41 not showing on weapon list

Not a big deal, but the G41 isn't showing up on my weapon progress list. My friends have told me it shows up on theirs so I'm assuming its a bug. I haven't seen any other posts about weapons not showing on the list;I've only heard people saying stats weren't saving. Anyway, if anyone knows...
  10. Deadbolt

[Question] Single player button problems

I'm up to the part where it's squad leader training, and it is not telling me the right buttons to do things. It is telling me to select the rifle squad with x button, but I really have to press b and click something to select rifle squad. Then after that, it is telling me to move the squad by...
  11. Deadbolt

[Question] Resolution problem

I normally play at 1440 x whatever it is. Since the most recent update, the option for me to play at that is no longer there. I can only play on either 1280 x 720 or 1152 x by whatever it is. Now I have to play on 1280 x 720 and it is in widescreen. A little more than an inch of my screen is...
  12. Deadbolt

[Question] Deploy Time

Delete this please
  13. Deadbolt

[Crash] Ctrl button crashes game on deploy

Seems like an odd bug. I have my teamspeak hot key set to the left ctrl key, and whenever I am deploying to a server, and I press the ctrl button for a few seconds to talk, my game crashes. Even when I am disconnecting from a server, and it has that little delay on a disconnect screen, it...
  14. Deadbolt

[Crash] New update broke game for me

As of now, whenever I join a game, my fps is under 20, when it is normally around 50, and i crash within 15 seconds of being in there. I changed my settings from medium to lowest, and now I can't even load the game, it just goes like it will launch, and then crashes right as it turns to black...
  15. Deadbolt

Favorite lines from the new zeds?

My favorite thing the new zeds say is the clot: "Just let me stick the tip in". It gets me laughing every time i hear it in his eery little voice.