Recent content by BTRY B 529th FA BN

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice
  1. B

Hotfix 1.3.1 crashing my pc

I've verified the game files and they are intact. No other game crashes my pc except RS:Vietnam 1.3.1 That includes CS:GO, Unreal Tournament 4. Anyone else having the same issue? My next move is to delete all the game files and re-download them. Any other suggestions would be welcome. Thanks
  2. B

Good FPS but maps still stutter?

Hi there. I don't understand what's causing it but maps like Operation Forest, parts of Hue like the very last cap point, and other random maps will have odd stuttering, not sure if the correct term is hitching? Anyone understand why with decent fps (80s -200s) there are issues with...
  3. B

DX12 startup option?

Is there a DX12 exe to start the game?
  4. B

Main Menu options lost functionality

So I was recently re-adjusting my keyboard bindings when my PC crashed. I rebooted, started the game, and everything worked up until the main menu screen. Nothing functions after that. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and the same thing happens. I verified the integrity of the files via...
  5. B

Main Menu options lost functionality

So I was recently re-adjusting my keyboard bindings when my PC crashed. I rebooted, started the game, and everything worked up until the main menu screen. Nothing functions after that. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and the same thing happens. I verified the integrity of the files...
  6. B

RS GTX 980 Ti

Anyone using a GTX 980 Ti with Rising Storm, and if so how does it perform?
  7. B

RS non stop connection issues and other errors

Running Windows 10, 1151 GTX 670 - 359.06 6 core Xeon W3690, 1366 socket - stable overclock and stable ram Creative Zx - march 15' drivers Game is constantly having connection issues. Constantly. I connect, select a class, boom - over a minute connection issues, and if i'm lucky i'll still...
  8. B

Rising Storm, Windows 10

Anyone having issues with Rising Storm on Windows 10? For me the game is very flaky. Didn't have any issues installing 10. Nothing else but games on the box. :confused:
  9. B

RS game crashes on startup

Suddenly my game doesn't want to run 'rogame.exe has crashed' Even verified integrity of game cache and it still crashes. Any ideas? Should I just delete my local game content and reinstall it?
  10. B

Verdun

Anyone see the game Verdun, through Steam? I was wondering if it is similar to Rising Storm/RO2 ?
  11. B

RS Your game & PC tweaks

Looking for help from the community on tweaking my system/PC and the Rising Storm game for the lowest input lag, high frames per second, etc. for this and other games. parts using: Asus VG248qe 1ms Cherry MX Reds, 1000Hz polling rate kb Sidewinder 500Hz polling rate mouse GTX 670 i7 970 6...
  12. B

RS Sounds settings

How do you have your Sound Slider set in the Audio Settings? All the way up? Barely to the right of the starting point?
  13. B

RS Weapon stats not being saved

I played 3 maps in a row. 1 map said I leveled up twice to lvl 22 on the type 99 lmg, and the next map it started back at 20. This was yesterday Oct 6th, 2014
  14. B

RS Field of View FOV

Can't tell if the FOV slider is working. And I've also tried the command line FOV "number" but it also doesn't seem to work. Is it broken?
  15. B

RS Stat Unit

In the command Stat Unit there are a few descriptions of calculation: Frame Game Draw GPU Can anyone give a detailed description or relation to how hardware would have an affect on them?