Recent content by BeserkWraithlor

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice
  1. B

Tips for PTRD

The Russian Anti-Tank Soldier class is the most underplayed class in Red Orchestra, because of how hard it is. The PTRD takes more skill to use than any other weapon in Red Orchestra, and its the most frustrating weapon to use for many. The good thing about PTRD is that you get more satisfaction...
  2. B

How many meters is beach assault2?

Does anybody know how many meters is the beach assault map from the German bunkers on top of the mountain, down to the beach where the boats land? I was testing the Sniper rifles on bots, and I could hit them perfectly when they are on the boat in 1 shot with the Scoped G43, and its accurate...
  3. B

Sorry Bolts, but Semi Autos stole my heart...

I have used the bolt ever since I played Red Orchestra, and since my computer is so slow, Rifleman is the only class I could use in infantry maps, since the rest of the classes were already taken. My computer got faster, and I have used the Semi auto rifle more and more, and forgot the bolt. Now...
  4. B

Transformation of a Model

http://www.break.com/index/transformation_of_a_model.html
  5. B

Tips for Clown Cars in Orel

1.Get to the objective! Clown cars are the fastest vehicles in the game, and its almost impossible for tanks to hit a moving Clown Car! They are great for capping. 2.Use the Satchel! Once you get near a tank THAT DOES NOT SEE YOU, toss a sathcel underneath it and run! Be sure to keep your...
  6. B

Soldiers need to drink more milk

It seems that German and Russian soldiers don't drink milk, because they have very fragile bones. I fell from a height of 4 feet, and my leg broke. Fall from a height of 6 feet, and you die. I know the game tries to prevent bunnyhopping, but this is outrageous!
  7. B

Winning Hedgehog as Russians

This is a big challange to me. Today, we lost with scores of 1 to 2. I was squad leader, and I smoke a barn, then send in infantry to cap the farmhouse, while tanks cover them. Once we have done that, we move onto the next point. I concentrate all my force to 1 point, and I sneak into an...
  8. B

Holy crap! PPSH Sniping!

I was playing a custom map with bots called Mormrange, and practicing sniping, from +100 to +200 meters away, shooting at infantry. Now, when you fight bots, or play on servers, there is a bug for SMG's, where they have zero recoil. I use a ppsh, go +100/150 meters away, and start firing at...
  9. B

Does range and power of guns even matter?

People in the forums tell me that Assault rifles replaced SMGs, because of more power and accuracy, but why does that actually matter? (Forgive my ignorance). First off, the weapon's power does not really mean much, does it? You are going to die if a guy shoots you multiple times with any gun...
  10. B

Buy DODS or COD2? (Multiplayer)

I already own Red Orchestra, and I crave for more WW2 games! But which one should I get? I don't care about Single Player, only the multiplayer. The most obvious difference is that COD2 cost for $40, while DODS is only $20. My friend told me that DODS has better multi, and has more solid...
  11. B

If Americans were in RO...

How could other sides compete? Most of the German and Russian infantry had Bolt Action Rifles, but most of the American Army had Semi Auto Rifles! I don't know much about Americans, but how could other sides compete with them in RO? Sure, Bolt Action Rifles are more accurate, but Semi Autos...
  12. B

Iron Sights vs. Scope

I don't understand. I am very accurate with a Rifle with sights, and I can hit a target with pinpoint accuracy even from a very long range, and have no problems against a running target. Rifles don't sway much either. I can proudly say I mastered a Rifle with Sights, with increadibly accuracy...
  13. B

RO makes my gaming skills worse! :)

This is not a rant thread, but more of an appreciation to the developers of TWI for making a fantastic ballistics system that changes the gameplay completly. When there is a guy running, and you shoot him, you will Surely miss. Instead, you have to aim several feet in front of him, and he will...
  14. B

Suggestion for PTRD

There seems to be 2 sides on the PTRD right now. One side saying they are too weak, and they cannot compare to the Panzerfaust and are too ineffective against tanks, and the other side, where they think PTRD is too powerful against tanks, and they shoudn't blow it up. The side where they want...
  15. B

Why don't ppl use Semi Auto Rifles like bolts? Semi accuracy?

I was reading a WW2 Magazine in a Book Store, and they were interviewing a Former German Soldier of WW2. The Veteran said that the Kar98 was the best weapon they had and was reliable and accurate, and the G43 semi auto rifle was not so good. They said for 35 shots, only 5 would hit a person. Is...