• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am sorry to say this, but I am not authorized of doing such an action, for it may result in an unforeseen consequence for the both of us.
    well by downloading the killingfloor sdk you should now have ucc in your killingfloor/system folder so now you can compile =D
    More good atm but later it will do more harm until you learn this.

now do you have the killingfloor sdk installed?
    the mutator folder doesn't go in killingfloor/sytem..
    the mutator folder goes in the killing floor folder so your folder setup should be killingfloor/MutRadar/classes/

also i was looking at the . bat file
    please edit it with notepad or something so it only has

Del MutRadar.u
    UCC Make
    Pause

also again make sure the .bat in in killingfloor/system

if i do it for you, you won't learn =D
    no need to pay man thats just silly lol actually in that download link you actually do have a compiler. it's that .bat file it just needs to be in killingfloor/system folder for it to work
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…