Recent content by Aleflippy

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice
  1. Aleflippy

Some type of Vault Shop? (Dumb idea maybe)

Maybe it's pushing it too far, but I would love if you could actually purchase non-vault items the same way too... With added costs for how rare your items are (so pretty much like you pointed out, but with common-uncommon-rare-epic-legendary instead). I never quite got why they included two...
  2. Aleflippy

Merc Report - Locks Are Such A Boring Problem

^This I've been the first to complain about Tripwire's business practices for KF2, but that season pass is really a wonderful step in the right direction. For better or for worse : DLCs are definitely here to stay (and it's not always a bad thing !). And considering the trend is to have season...
  3. Aleflippy

Merc Report - It Came From The HRG Labs

As usual, you'll have to wait for the update to drop ! Or more accurately : the beta ;-)
  4. Aleflippy

Chivalry 2 Open Beta Announcement and Dev Diary

As little as it may matter to Torn Banner and Tripwire, I have to say that you convinced me on the previous Closed Beta topic ;-) I delved a bit deeper into the game and watched tons of people playing. And it definitely seem like there's a ton of fun to be had. We'll have to see in the long...
  5. Aleflippy

So when new summmer event ?

Are we gonna get such posts prior to EVERY update now? Jeez guys, we've been having the same schedule for the past five years. As the name implies : the summer update will release in time for summer.
  6. Aleflippy

Some type of Vault Shop? (Dumb idea maybe)

It's far from a dumb idea. Or if it is : many others had it as well. I definitely concur I have to say. I'm all for less randomness in gaming (unless when it's a key gameplay element, like in roguelikes obviously). Even more so regarding rewards. It wouldn't hurt if you actually got more...
  7. Aleflippy

... Pretty sure that update was planned way before they held the poll.
  8. Aleflippy

Yet another gun for the Firebug ? Oh man... I swear him, the demo and the medic are Tripwire's favorites. Then again, it's probably the easiest to come up with whatever idea, slap some fire, healing or explosives and call it a day. At least the Thermite Bore does look insanely cool, almost...
  9. Aleflippy