• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Japanese vs Russians.

I'm not a big fan of hypothetical and fictitional maps. :cool:

Mongolia at 30's. Come to think of it. Japanese tanks would actually have a change against T26 tanks ;) That is of course only until T28 and T35 come out from the rear...

Maybe I just gave three more tanks than RS team originaly though, but I believe that they can pull it out:cool: And if motivation drops too low I just use the -but-that-would-be-so-awesome whip.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
There is lots of stuff we would all LIKE to see but I think that we already have our work cut out for the foreseeable future with standard, plain old US vs Japan.

If it was possible it would be awesome to see every war in history done in RO style, but its not, the reason I say Russians vs Japanese is because both sides will already be made and all you have to do is a make a new map, as for Operation Unthinkable it would be the battle of Leningrad in RO, it was hypothetical, and again it would be cool to have Americans with freed German POW's fighting the Russians.

Upvote 0
Unthinkable would just have been a slaughter :(

It would be cool to have everyone on the same side fighting the Soviets, though.

Imagine all those Shermans and Cromwells lined up, and then Comets, Pershings, Panthers and King Tigers start arriving as reinforcements. :D

Thats what I'm talking about, although some things we need to consider....

Would the Japanese been on it too?

Would all the countries use a mix up of all their equipment? Like German tank crews using Shermans or Americans and British using MP44's?

Gameplay wise would you be able to play as all the allied countries on a single map? It would be awesome to see Americans and Germans fighting side by side, and maybe you could select being one over the other for your personal preference.

Would British even be in? Maybe if this idea became big enough someone could make the British, but it would be much easier just to make maps and put the different countries on them.

Upvote 0
looking on Wikipedia makes YOU an history expert? LMAO :rolleyes:

Point of fact to all of you - there was some fighting shortly before the VOV (Great Patriotic War) in Mongolia/Northern China and a bit of mopping up in mid-late 1945, after the European show was over - 2 separate conflicts after 1905.

Now please keep it civilised or I may have to start using my mod privileges on this sub-forum.

Last edited:
Upvote 0