• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Dogfighter

d777a6e3.jpg

Barrels of fun, to be sure. Worth the deal...

Upvote 0
Brilliant game. Bought yonks ago at full price when it was released. You can add bots so create a server chuck some on to get started, increase the players to 10-12 ish and before you know folk are joining. Plays great on an XBOX 360 controller as well. You'd have to be in a coma (or one of those **** types on the Heroes forums who want advanced penetration and quantum physics) not to find this game enormous fun and amazing value priced at a quid.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Brilliant game. Bought yonks ago at full price when it was released. You can add bots so create a server chuck some on to get started, increase the players to 10-12 ish and before you know folk are joining. Plays great on an XBOX 360 controller as well. You'd have to be in a coma (or one of those **** types on the Heroes forums who want advanced penetration and quantum physics) not to find this game enormous fun and amazing value priced at a quid.

Bought. :IS2:

Upvote 0
No joystick support? In a flying game?!?!?!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF is that all about? Who the *%@# thinks it's a good idea to have a flying game that doesn't support a freaking joystick AT ALL?!?!?!?!?

I can get -almost- all the functions I need to work on my stick. EXCEPT THE GUNS. I CAN'T SHOOT WITH A JOYSTICK.

Upvote 0
No joystick support? In a flying game?!?!?!

"
Since its launch in June, DogFighter has been updated on numerous occasions and has delivered on the promises made to our community. As well as the usual bug fixes and polish we have introduced...

• Joystick Support"
Get a new joystick or have you mistakenly plugged in the wife's...?

Upvote 0