• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Fleshpound Idea

imonoz

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
swedan
Alright boys, load it up and raise out your ears (or in this case your eyes) ((humdrubelimdrubelim..))

I got some ideas for the mighty one and only FLEEEEESH... POOUUND!!

"Well to start of, I know twi is very much busy and are focusing on their newest projects but I'll give it a try.. Why not?"

I was thinking of the scary part of the Fleshpound.. So here's my suggestion (Finally) How about a scream-function to the Fleshpound? like When it screams and I mean a mighty Fleshpound screaming in you'r distance (which could be pretty long) you'r camera gets all funky and shaky, your not losing any health but you'll lose some control which could be very annoying when your in the heat of battle..

His scream would not appear very often, some Fleshpounds do not even scream (this comes randomly) The Fleshpound could either scream when he's spawning in the map (Huge giant epic fleshpound screaming, ARRARGHH) this would cause some fear I guess, atleast to the new ones.. OR when you'r running away from the Fleshpound it could also scream.

As I said, the screaming it self isn't taking any damage (so it's not like any siren scream) but the camera gets shaky. The screaming radius should be much wider then the sirens screaming maybe even across the whole map?

So what do you think? Would an epic Fleshpound screaming cause some fear or not?

Have a good day/night

Where did you get selected as beta testers? I want to be one too :D Is it too late for me or is there still a small chance?

You can PM Yoshiro and ask him for a key. You have to give some details about why you'd be a good tester and you have to have played KF for at least 75 hours. Wave 1 testing is over but as far as I know there will be...4? patches so you probably still have a chance.

BenioX, you've never even played the beta...

Edit^2: Not 4 patches. 4 "waves" of balancing before they release the final patch. Derp.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
He means enjoy the game before it becomes so much more awesome that your head will explode.

No. I mean I want to enjoy this KF as it is for now, because after update the KF won't be same. Maybe better, maybe worse, IDC. But memories really count for me. I want to remember the power of the Xbow and use it as for now untill it gets weaker ;)
That's kind of sarcasm what I said, the real thing which I meant is why test beta if you will have it all after update anyway? No fun seeing future like this... >_>

Upvote 0