• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Just Idea(New GamePlay Mode)

cleodj

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 13, 2010
So my main idea is to Make a Mod Based on Killing floor.

So first its need to make A Map from these episode.
YouTube - Resident evil 2 : Nemesis kicking some stars butts
So Action Occurs in some part's (of Invaded by Zombies)City, especially some time in Building's(shop) like from 0:00-0:03:42, so far, that zombies didn't capture that region, and if they will capture it, will be like an AirSupport, and Whole area would be Destroyed. And it would be need, in holding some other point's,area.

The map would be Tasc's,Tactic,Survival, Action.
( Not a Fairy Tale with Timer,Shops,DayLight, like Present Killing floor),especially i want to remake existing Interface, to something, like from Nemesis Interface from That Episode .
Will be no Timer(Between First and second wave's), Will be no Indicator of Wave's and Zombies.

The main idea of this map, is Focused on Huge Amount of Zombies.
1).In First wave Would Be, Initial Zombies(Infected human, nothing special ). You can kill them by 10+shoots in Chest, or 2(or More) in head, but Head will Not BLow up!).
2).So if you survive first wave, next wave would be from 60 to 50(or Less)sec before zombies come, but players wouldn't notice this, because will be no TimerIndicator.(so by every new wave the time would be Decreasing - Without Warning.
Every new wave will have, new Creatures -Smarter,Faster so it would be harder to kill them, if they will move,act - harder, for example: the creature will cover, most often Affected(by Players Shooting) body parts, and it would run faster in non affected(ByShooting) areas to get Player.).

I dont know how much Rounds(Waves) should be.
But I knew for sure, that in the end would appear

Nemesis with his own special Abilities: For Example control Zombies(Like a Shield for him, or Offense Power). He Will Hase a U-RL-012Custom(Rocket Launcher) with 6 very Powerfull Shells, Plus Powerfull Gatling Gun, with - 5000(Armor-piercing Bullets).
So if his ammunition will be out, he will use fists(My idea to add to this process more Physics, so he can grab you by the Throat and throw(with his FullPower) to the ground.
Or with simple Physic - He will Knock you for some meters and you will land on your Back and get some damage, and it will take time for you to recover and get up(Maybe Something Other).

And for more interest, Umbrella would throw-down(From Helicopter, or Aircraft) some supplies for Nemesis(With Drugs and ammunition).

Next is to Create S.T.A.R.S. Character's Models from that epissode(0:00-3:42) and especially L.J and Sniper .
And will be no Perk's System.

Will be Classes.

Each Class Will have it's own role in surviving, ( Will be about 3-6-9-11)
Every Class will have, their own Weapon,Equipment,Possibly Special Abillity.
1).Heavy Arms,Ordnance(need better Designation) - his Role is in focusing on maintaining wall of firepower on huge Amount of Zombies.I guess, to Give him Unique - M134(minigun),or m249SAW and some sort of Equipment( Need to think about that, what role it will hase - Helping&Defensive or Offensive Process).
Limitations - 1).Because Of his Weapon Recoil Power, Accuracy is decreased.2).Because of the weight of his weapon, his movemen't speed is slowed-down.
Abilities will be writed later.
2).Sniper - hase incredible highest Accuracy and Attack power of his Unique - L96A, He can easy slay Zombies from Long range distance. If he can find a good spot point, he can participate in Deffensive&Offensive Operations on specific target(ex:Killing Specific Zombie, or Cover Important Teammate).Thanks to his Weapon Light Weight, his movement speed is much faster and he can Carry-out larger amount of Equipment .
Limitations - 1).Because of the system of his weapon, he need to reload it, after every time he shoot's.

3).Assault - Balanced Class Equiped with G36K, his role is in breaching Zombies Environments and supporting Teammates.

P.S.
About the idea, what i suggest isn't all, this is only one part of my idea, and I want to implement something else like A Special Way of Getting New Weapon's And Special Abilites(not Stat's, like with Perks) for every Class, and some more stuff's.
P.S.S.
ARhh Almost forgott, i'm not interested in realizing all of this( I don't have so much time), it is just an idea that you can use if you are interested in realizing some of the parts, I won't pretend.

P.S.S.S....

ANY FEEDBACK :) ?

Last edited:
Reactions: J.D.* and BenioX
I'd prefer a gamemode true to the Resident Evil Nemesis game, tbh.

Some kind of map where you have to reach the finish and after some time, Patty spawns at the start and is super-buffed and chasing you through hte map. Would be pretty awesome. Could have wleded doors that need to be opened quick-smart and you could then weld them back up if you risk the time it takes, to slow Patty down.

Upvote 0
)) I thought you will say i'd Prefer to play as Nemesis :D.

I'd to prefer some tasc's in map, i had an idea :D but i Preferd to give more attention to GamePlay side. I know its just an idea and to realize all of this will take much more time and to find someone who will want to do this is Impossible :D
But i would prefer to play something like that more and more:D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm Wondering, if i Help, by providing the community with Rig system Like Here YouTube - Half-Life 2 Character rig in 3D Studio Max
To make Animation process more easier - For each Monster and Character.
Would there appear, Interested persons that would try to make Monsters, Map and scripts(SCRIPTS IS THE PROBLEM PART, its seems will be needed to make a LOT of Work) ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I agree with you, but I guess TWI isn't interested in this, as well as CapCom :(

But :D the community can do something for this. I don't say that my idea is something AWESOME, but just implement of Map region and Models, would add ingame much MORE PLAYER'S.

P.S.
Killing Floor is A Realistic Game, so implement of something from Known movies(Like Resident Evil or Dawn of The Dead) will be perfect.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
What about someone makes a mod for KF which includes RE enemies, RE characters, RE skins for guns and RE maps? Like a one, full pack with tutorial where to unpack what? And by someone I don't mean one person but a whole team! I think I saw once someone worked on this, but the person's PC died and he gave up just after he went very far with this.

Upvote 0
The Main stuff remain MAP AND Scripts, just adding Models from RE Games wouldn't change anything and only will create problems.
And First of all, it is better to find person's that's are interesting in this and are good in Modeling&Animation, so they can make Models and Animate them, so this can be added in game without any CopyRights Problems.
It is Rly Hard to make Zombies and S.T.A.R.S. Character + Their Weapons.

The Map and script's can be done now without any problems. But to find those who would do this.... is not possible i guess, because those who are good in this are having their own project's so to include them in something like this Requires something more And i can't do this.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I think I saw once someone worked on this, but the person's PC died and he gave up just after he went very far with this.
It turns out the creator didn't die, but his hard drive did. :IS2: But I really hope he resumes work on it some day.

Oki, I was wrong, his PC didn't die, but his Hard Drive did.

Upvote 0