• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Bring in the US. Bring in the British.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanquisher

Oct 19, 2010
Russians only? Bring in the troops and weapon arsenals of more countries and realize the potential in this wonderful IP. Let Red Orchestra bring more armies into its fold. If you only go red, you'll end up dead. Fan out. Embrace the diversity and strength of the allied forces combined.

More weapons.
More vehicles.
More stages of battle.
More great looking uniforms and armor.
More fans of WW2 will love the additional content.

End narrowmindedness today! Bring the diversity of war to your fans.

Russians only? Bring in the troops and weapon arsenals of more countries and realize the potential in this wonderful IP. Let Red Orchestra bring more armies into its fold. If you only go red, you'll end up dead. Fan out. Embrace the diversity and strength of the allied forces combined.

More weapons.
More vehicles.
More stages of battle.
More great looking uniforms and armor.
More fans of WW2 will love the additional content.

End narrowmindedness today! Bring the diversity of war to your fans.

Um. I think that's half the point of Rising Storm? Gives you new scenery.. new toys (guns, and ?tanks??), new armies.. and so on.
Once RS is out, it's only a quick-hack away from 2 more theatres! Although it'd be less-then-fully-authentic (because of uniform changes, so on..) you'll get Japans<->Soviet conflicts, and you could then stuff the USMC into Europe fighting Germans, which would give much of the Flavour of the later European campaigns.

True.. if someone modded in British Commonwealth forces, then you 'd get to use them in Pacific -and- Europe.. so that'd be neat.

Upvote 0
In the west the Western front is overly portrayed. In the east the Eastern front is overly portrayed. In Asia the west and east is overly portrayed. In the east and west, Asia is very rarely portrayed. Thus Rising Storm is born. (In my opinon)

Personally I believe after RO2 Tripwire will release a stand alone game with the Allied armies in it, of which this title will be nicely polished too. Untill them only mods will be able to add them in later.

Sturm

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.