• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

ScreenShot12.png

Oh Harr Harr.

ScreenShot18.jpg

Beautiful view. Shame my guy likes to sit like a woman.

Fallout 3

Upvote 0
I played it just last week, and I have to say it's one of the most polished games I have ever played. Not one glitch or crash. It was amazing.

Played and completed it a few months back and had no problems as well. Ran extremely well, looked great, had some nice set pieces and it was an interesting story.

Some people complain about it not being as good as the book or missing parts of the book but as I've never read the book it wasn't a problem.

The only part I didn't like was the library section :( It also could have done with larger free areas to explore in the underground towns with more things to do in them.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The game itself is good and runs pretty well, even on my four year-old PC. Not buggy at all. But the problem I had with it popped up when I was about half-way through the game (I'm guessing), and then all of a sudden I could no longer even run the game. I'd start the game through Steam, and Steam would say 'Preparing to launch Metro' and then nothing happened. They never fixed that so I uninstalled it. What a shame, because it's a good game and I want to know the rest of the story.

Maybe they fixed that gigantic bug recently, I'll have to check the changelogs. But for now I don't really feel like reinstalling it.

My advice: don't waste your money unless you're certain that they fixed that bug.

Upvote 0
I played it just last week, and I have to say it's one of the most polished games I have ever played. Not one glitch or crash. It was amazing.
Not one glitch you say, so you mean they've fixed the problem where stealth is broken in a stealth game?

Also the guns in it feel even more nerf-gun like than the guns did in Stalker Clear Sky, and that's really saying something.

Upvote 0
Not one glitch you say, so you mean they've fixed the problem where stealth is broken in a stealth game?

Also the guns in it feel even more nerf-gun like than the guns did in Stalker Clear Sky, and that's really saying something.
Crap. I'm not the guy who sneaks around, so I don't know about that. I'm a realism whore, but I really liked the feel of the homemade type weapons in the game. It made the game so much more immersive.

True, though, I was always tight on ammo and supplies often resorting to knives and bayonets, but I thought it added to the desperation. I got EXTREMELY hooked within the first 3 hours.

Upvote 0
ScreenShot9.png

FO3 : Operation Anchorage, Alaska.
Lots of these Chinese guys like to use Stealth Boys and become near invisible, and chase me around with knives.

Question, does anyone know why every screenshot I take likes to resize it's self from my res of 1280x1024 down to 1024x768. Whether it be taken with a program or Print Screen.
Nevermind, it's just when uploaded to Imageshack. It MUST resize them when uploading.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
... Yep. A little knife warp action straight to dead guys' throats! And the single pistol shot in the video happened when I was still hitting melee. Don't ask me how b/c I don't know. All of this was done just by hitting melee, no running forward at all.

YouTube - Medal of Honor 2010 Knife Warp [HD]

For this one, I had no idea wtf I was supposed to do, as is the case in half of this game so far. My character is apparently an invalid that cannot open doors on his own unless specifically prompted to, otherwise other NPC's open doors, so the door wasn't the answer. Was it that waist high wall that could easily be jumped over? Nope...

Turns out, I had to shoot a few guys on the ground because even though two from my team were down there, they couldn't hit the side of a barn. Even when one of the AI enemies took cover in FRONT of where he should have been hiding BEHIND at one point. Afterwards, the guy you see on the roof with me casually walks over and gingerly opens up that door I knifed and shot at. :rolleyes: :

YouTube - Medal of Honor 2010 WTF [HD]

Perhaps harder to see this one since I was playing at 60FPS and this was recorded at 30FPS... but there really seems to be some hit delay on at least half of these shots. This is just a pistol at maybe 15 feet in game distance from a wall... in single player.

YouTube - Medal of Honor 2010 Hit Delay? [HD]

Last edited:
Upvote 0