• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Doing for HOS what Killing Floor is doing for The Ball

C_Gibby

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 18, 2010
This is a really short thread, but I was thinking that thanks to the character from The Ball being available to those who preorder The Ball, many, many more people are going to buy it. I know I am, and I even read a bit more about The Ball to help me lean more towards "yes" to buying it for sure.

Why not do something similar for RO:HOS?

egt4500.jpg

:IS2:

Yes, British soldiers do not fit into Heroes of Stalingrad at all, but wouldn't it also be odd playing as a russian or german ex-soldier in a game set in England alongside characters who have thick British accents?

The absurdity of it is irrelevent - your gonna get to play KF as The Ball's Indiana Jones type guy, we're not talking realism or feasibility here. It's just fun.

The British soldier has nothing to do with HOES. It'd be far easier to just pop one of the HOES models over to KF than to create one specially for it.

Reactions: fiftyone
Upvote 0
The absurdity of it is irrelevent - your gonna get to play KF as The Ball's Indiana Jones type guy, we're not talking realism or feasibility here. It's just fun.

The British soldier has nothing to do with HOES. It'd be far easier to just pop one of the HOES models over to KF than to create one specially for it.

I agree with you on all points here, it would be easier, it would be fun (a german and a russian together!) but meh, what can we say? It's up to TWI I guess.

Upvote 0