• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

firebug & mac10

caeamo

Jul 29, 2009
i'm just confused cuz at level 0 firebug has 5% extra flamethrower/mac10 damage but next level requirements is deal damage with flamethrower only. i just think it should be deal damage with flamethrower/mac10. what do you think? any opinions?

p.s. cool update by the way. i don't really mind the recoil of mac10, it just adds more thrill. trooper clive jenkins is sort of guy from killing floor mod of UT2k4. i'm still hoping for female character packs in the future. Godbless & more power TWI :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Unit-05
after this update, i noticed a pretty significant difference :)

(but it's still not a weapon i prefer for my playstyle.....don't want to blow myself up :D)
Yes, I typed that before learning that it was in fact buffed as of the new update. :eek:

Still haven't tried it yet... way too many latent zerk/zerdic/commando/spamshooter habits to trust myself not to blow myself up. D:

Upvote 0
Or maybe Tripwire just wanted it to be made clear to players who don't frequent the forums...
"Flamethrower damage" doesn't include "Fire Grenade" damage, yet people seem to understand that the fire from these grenades levels their Firebug.

Why is it so hard to understand that explosions from the LAW, function like the explosions from the grenades and grenade launchers, levelling your demo perk? I wouldn't expect so many players to have to need these things written down for them. I guess I am wrong. Players nowadays have no initiative.

Upvote 0