• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The update in a nutshell!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i saw the demo getting the law long time ago i knew that would happen, but nefing the Scar damage? wth???? thats a big nonono its already hard o kill a fleshie with a scar, u need 2 mags from the scar to kill a Fleshie, now ur gonna neeed 3or more wth???? i also saw the m14 getting nerfed in mag clips and damage so that was a good call, but cmon tripwire team nerfing the Scae4 Damage just killed the Commando class and possibly the game.
maybe giving the berserker class a lightsabre and the firebug a laser rifle will save the game????

Upvote 0
i saw the demo getting the law long time ago i knew that would happen, but nefing the Scar damage? wth???? thats a big nonono its already hard o kill a fleshie with a scar, u need 2 mags from the scar to kill a Fleshie, now ur gonna neeed 3or more wth???? i also saw the m14 getting nerfed in mag clips and damage so that was a good call, but cmon tripwire team nerfing the Scae4 Damage just killed the Commando class and possibly the game.
maybe giving the berserker class a lightsabre and the firebug a laser rifle will save the game????

I can already tell that you're gonna be a nuisance.

Laser rifle. Behave.

Reactions: Unit-05
Upvote 0
Just dropping this here (some of the changes, but it's not the changelog): http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showpost.php?p=632882&postcount=106 :3

Wow wth was so overpowered about the Scar? I could see a small damage reduction but I always thought it was balanced out by, you know, having a small frickin mag. Might as well just use the Ak and Bullpup, I bet it's more potential damage.

Also, no chainsaw change? Just give it a 1.0 headshot multiplier, fixed (not totally, but enough for people to be happy with it).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
learn to read i said Possibly troll
And yet it was still a gross exaggaration. Nerfing a weapon that wasn't even available at launch is hardly going to kill the game. If the Commando survived a year or so with just the Bullpup, I think it'll survive even with the nerfed version of the SCAR.

That said, I always felt that ammo was more the issue with the SCAR, not the damage. Though I guess a damage reduction means that all the ammo it can carry means less, so it's like a nerf to the ammo.

Upvote 0
The recoil on the MAC-10 feels like your trying to fire a Chaingun with one-hand. Just leaving that here. :>
Hey you are back!

Are you Ace Unlimited?

I really do hope that there is an other update in the next few days because i only want to uninstall the game rigth now >=O

Upvote 0
Wow wth was so overpowered about the Scar? I could see a small damage reduction but I always thought it was balanced out by, you know, having a small frickin mag. Might as well just use the Ak and Bullpup, I bet it's more potential damage.

Also, no chainsaw change? Just give it a 1.0 headshot multiplier, fixed (not totally, but enough for people to be happy with it).

its funny i thought the same thing thing about the ak and the pup X-P

i might as well use the ak now since i spawn with it anyways, and just leave the scar alone being that its not much better than the ak now......sigh

Upvote 0
Hey you are back!

Someone actually remembers me? O. o

I personally find the SCAR nerf pretty pointless but I don't see how the LAW is still bad? Saw some nice destruction with it few minutes after release, seemed pretty effective. Especially those two who blew themselves up and the whole server died because they couldn't play by laughter. >.<

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.