• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tank Aces

How did they describe a kill? Just knocking off tracks was enough or did the tank have to combus like in RO? 9 killed tanks seems terribly few to be called an ace.

Can I have a list of most successful PAK-commanders next?

For aviators, 5 kills is where you become an ace. I assume it's the same for tankers too, but I don't know.

Upvote 0
Interesting to see the Panther and the Valentine on the list of tanks used by Russian Aces (the Valentine was ahead of most of the IS-2s on the list hehehe :D )

I've looked into this question a good while ago, so off the top of my head...
We are looking at the Crimea 41/42.

Tanks were supplied by the English and the USA, The Stuart, Grant /Lee and the Valentine as well as the Matilda.
If I remember correctly (which is a dubious proposition):D, there were something in the line of 1600 Valentines constructed in Canada and shipped out through an Eastern route.

Also, I've a photo somewhere of three destroyed Valentines and a Matilda somewhere near Kharkov.

EDIT : Hurricanes on the back of a train wagon being brought in from the East! Anyone seen that ?

Hero's.

Just for good measure I tink i av alittle foto of da 3 (tree) KV1's destroyeded :D.

Tanks...

Last edited:
Upvote 0