• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

epic idea?

All pictures on the Katardat site are fake. Stalin ordered to keep this Sub war silent.

But its clear this picture prooves it all.

RO_SUB.jpg

Epic never released image of German sub on the Volga.

Upvote 0
Cool idea but IMO, utterly impossible to implement into RO with our current vijya game tech.

Maybe if they made a game with the scope of MAG and the realism of RO, planes might fit in, but good luck with that

If you ever played BF1942, you can see what happens when players are allowed to pilot planes in relatively small maps... Some people have god-like flying skillz, and then proceed to rape every living thing on the ground

Im sure RO could make it more realistic, but the same problems would still be present, since I doubt there will be any maps larger than 1 square mile (excluding tank battles, if there are any), which is a very small distance for planes to cover

Upvote 0
Cool idea but IMO, utterly impossible to implement into RO with our current vijya game tech.

Maybe if they made a game with the scope of MAG and the realism of RO, planes might fit in, but good luck with that

If you ever played BF1942, you can see what happens when players are allowed to pilot planes in relatively small maps... Some people have god-like flying skillz, and then proceed to rape every living thing on the ground

Im sure RO could make it more realistic, but the same problems would still be present, since I doubt there will be any maps larger than 1 square mile (excluding tank battles, if there are any), which is a very small distance for planes to cover

Maybe the planes would have access to an area outside the infantry map and could land in a runway and be refueled/rearmed.

Oh and it would be epic.

Upvote 0
epic idea i have goes like this? u sit in boat with rusians and cross the thames toward stalingrad and gemens fire at u and shoot you wit stukas. then only half of team get gun, rest get clip.just like enemy at teh gates lol. or cod.

snipper level against gemen sniper wuld be cool2!!!!! so russian team is snipers and gemens too.

Don't forget that there should be guys that jump out of the boat and they are executed by the commissars :IS2:

Upvote 0
epic idea i have goes like this? u sit in boat with rusians and cross the thames toward stalingrad and gemens fire at u and shoot you wit stukas. then only half of team get gun, rest get clip.just like enemy at teh gates lol. or cod.

snipper level against gemen sniper wuld be cool2!!!!! so russian team is snipers and gemens too.

WOOAAAAA EPIC IDEA !!! :p

Upvote 0

F*** RO2. I want this game. NOW!!! :eek:

Upvote 0

You idiot, the Thames is in Leningrad!

Upvote 0

Almost every FPS has a few sniper servers.
Even Red Orchestra does. (I know 1)
It's a good server, too bad not much of people join it & you have to play mostly against those lame *** bots.
But this will be reality for one hundred % dude :)
Someone will make a sniper server (with some leet sniper maps) and i'm looking forward to this. I love sniper servers.
I only hope, that someone will setup a 'Rifle Only' server too.
Only rifle is no fun for ALWAYS, but it's a great way to spend a few hours a week. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Stormer and husbert
Upvote 0
Don't forget that there should be guys that jump out of the boat and they are executed by the commissars :IS2:
And let's not forget that the russians should have british accents

Oh and the option to get laid while 50 people are sleeping 10 inches away from you would also be cool!

OH and after every map that the russians win, we should have a cool russian dance party in a bunker!:D

OH AND THE ABILITY TO DRESS UP CAPTURED ENEMIES AS ONE OF YOUR OWN TO USE AS SNIPER BAIT!!! :IS2:

Upvote 0
And let's not forget that the russians should have british accents

Oh and the option to get laid while 50 people are sleeping 10 inches away from you would also be cool!

OH and after every map that the russians win, we should have a cool russian dance party in a bunker!:D

OH AND THE ABILITY TO DRESS UP CAPTURED ENEMIES AS ONE OF YOUR OWN TO USE AS SNIPER BAIT!!! :IS2:

Okay, now we've just gone straight past epic and on around to the other side of the spectrum right back to silly.

Upvote 0
I miss the option to have a young Russian kid polish my solid German boots and use the kid so spread false information to get a better position on the battlefield. And we need broken glass to use as mirrors.

You forget the option to dress a mannequin in wehrmacht clothes and use it as a decoy. And ofcourse capture a russian sniper, give him a german uniform and sent him out as a decoy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0