• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF-WTFMut, betabees

GlowStick (Model)
Replaced the knife with glowstick

glowstickidle.jpg

glowstickidle3rd.gif

1st Person/3rd Person
[url]http://www.filefront.com/17321589/WTF-Glowstick.ukx[/URL]​
http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/8766/glowstickidle.jpg

Reactions: beerhead
Upvote 0
hello there bees and peas deli guys :p

just want to confirm that shotgun reload bug , happened to me yesterday and happened to my friend day before that and also got few mails from players experienced that , i have version 1.4 on both servers , not sure if the shotgun doesn't reload "only" for non support classes (since he said he was medic at that time and i was playing demo yesterday) or if support can't reload either (will test that)

also not sure if its bug or not but pipebombs seems to explode even when no zeds around at all
mean ,when i put a 1st pipebomb down by welded door than run on other side of map and lay 2nd pipe there and than run to another spot on the map and lay 3rd pipe there seems like when the first one explodes all of them explodes at same time
also was quick trying with the "chain bombs" you know you lay down one in halway move like 5 feet lay down another move 5 feet and another etc. and when bloat stepped on the first one all (actually 8 of them at that time) of them exploded simultaneously

and just just really minor thing and it has probably nothing to do with WTF ,but anyway, we voted to play RE1-Mansion-Story map ,but suddenly no zombies (zeds) were changed at all ,the weapons and and poker knive everything worked ,but the zombies were just same as in regular game , not even one metal clot for whole map

Yomommassis - nice ;), are those more like skins or more like new weapons? what dmg those rocketbombs do and what dmg that glowstick does?
btw if you would made that glowstick little thicker, little longer and slightly different shape , i think it would be just brand new and one hell of hilarious weapon for berserkers
(replace for the machete) The glowing dildo :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yomommassis - nice ;), are those more like skins or more like new weapons? what dmg those rocketbombs do and what dmg that glowstick does?
they are technically new weapons, i didnt do any stats for the rocket bombs, i just set up that weapon model and left it for BEEES to mess with if he likes ;]

and the glowstick is meant to be a replacement for the oen that already in game because it doesnt have a firstperson view

Upvote 0
hello there bees and peas deli guys :p

just want to confirm that shotgun reload bug , happened to me yesterday and happened to my friend day before that and also got few mails from players experienced that , i have version 1.4 on both servers , not sure if the shotgun doesn't reload "only" for non support classes (since he said he was medic at that time and i was playing demo yesterday) or if support can't reload either (will test that)

also not sure if its bug or not but pipebombs seems to explode even when no zeds around at all
mean ,when i put a 1st pipebomb down by welded door than run on other side of map and lay 2nd pipe there and than run to another spot on the map and lay 3rd pipe there seems like when the first one explodes all of them explodes at same time
also was quick trying with the "chain bombs" you know you lay down one in halway move like 5 feet lay down another move 5 feet and another etc. and when bloat stepped on the first one all (actually 8 of them at that time) of them exploded simultaneously

and just just really minor thing and it has probably nothing to do with WTF ,but anyway, we voted to play RE1-Mansion-Story map ,but suddenly no zombies (zeds) were changed at all ,the weapons and and poker knive everything worked ,but the zombies were just same as in regular game , not even one metal clot for whole map

btw if you would made that glowstick little thicker, little longer and slightly different shape , i think it would be just brand new and one hell of hilarious weapon for berserkers
(replace for the machete) The glowing dildo :D
you are right. shotgun bug

Upvote 0
Unfortunately I think I've been on the 40-man Bot server and seen JDorsey causing trouble as well. With this many people witnessing it and BOT not taking action (or instead trying to hush us up by saying take it to their forum) it really makes you wonder what kind of clan they are.

I was even thinking of joining.

Upvote 0
Unfortunately I think I've been on the 40-man Bot server and seen JDorsey causing trouble as well. With this many people witnessing it and BOT not taking action (or instead trying to hush us up by saying take it to their forum) it really makes you wonder what kind of clan they are.

I was even thinking of joining.

they took care of it. the server is paradise again.

i think i found another problem. i enabled only the weapons mutator, and the hateriarch took the place of the patriarch.

Upvote 0
I'm walking off this project indefinitely. Life has been very busy and it's only going to get moreso in the near future.
Thank you for your hard work and generosity to the community, you certainly have given us a epic mutator, we always play this on our clan server, wish you would continue updating it but it's still awesome.

Upvote 0
It's been a blast.

It's been a blast.

Its been loads of fun working on this mut with BEEEEEES but as he said we need to take a break from this.
To much is going on atm and we have found less and less time to tweak and work on new content.
Thanks everyone for the support and we were really happy to get just soooooooo much feedback from you all, it was a big help.
It was fun to get on to the servers and see so many people enjoying/running in fear of, all the new zeds and their changes.
Thanks again everyone.
PEAS out. :D:D:D:D:D

Upvote 0