• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

You know what's awsome?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Killing the patriarch with an aa12. After it dies and super slomo kicks in, every shot from your aa12 will take out one or more limbs while the mainbody flies backwards. Soooooo pleasing to watch :D

Idk whats awesome...could it be KF updates? Hmm...ya I think that would be awesome.....jesus....Take some more time...feel free.

Btw TWI screwed themselves by stating they would always release FREE updates. They SHOULD charge for CONTENT DLC, it would assist their company in getting some extra cash flow (small company, doesnt have the man power to work for free), and would provide us with more content.

KF is long dead, lets hope someone resurrects it.

Upvote 0
By the way you're talking you'd think Tripwire broke into your house and pissed on your dog or something.

Chill out. It's a game and they're doing the best they can.

Its kind of ridiculous to be completely honest, there has got to be at least a good 50 active people on these forums that are to scared to state their true opinion on the lack of updates. They have had ample time to provide updates and im sure plenty of people are getting anxious or down right SICK of waiting. I DO NOT want free updates I WANT TO PAY for updates, I feel as if we would get TIMELY CONTENT updates if we would pay for them. Tripwire I am SURE this is a subject that has been discussed in your office...AT LEAST once, you guys just dont have the manpower or time to dedicate to something that wont bring in some money....to be completely honest, I agree with that view. Do what you got to do as a company, make money....is that not the point of a company? Abandon your decision to supply free updates...i believe the community would understand.

The way things are, your company OBVIOUSLY is avoiding putting forth time to a non profit(actually a loss of profit, due to paying employees to work on this update) update.

Now to sit back and wait for the flamers and people too scared to state their TRUE opinion. *Feet up...Beer up*

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Idk whats awesome...could it be KF updates? Hmm...ya I think that would be awesome.....jesus....Take some more time...feel free.

Btw TWI screwed themselves by stating they would always release FREE updates. They SHOULD charge for CONTENT DLC, it would assist their company in getting some extra cash flow (small company, doesnt have the man power to work for free), and would provide us with more content.

KF is long dead, lets hope someone resurrects it.

Troll feeding hour! :D
Petting is strictly prohibited though.

Wired Article: Free! Why $0.00 is the Future of Business

Free updates make TWI (and Valve with TF2) more money in the long run then payed DLC ever could, as well as builds customer loyalty (since giving out content for free is typically considered a nice thing to do), as well make for good advertising and word-of-mouth, leading to additional sales. PC players are also less likely to pay for DLC since user-created content is much easier to make for PC games (and is always free of course). Therefore, free content updates are a win/win for both the business and consumer.

Besides, part of the reason I play on the PC instead of the Xbawks is because updates are typically free. The other reason being that controllers suck for FPS, the same as a keyboard would suck for a fighting game.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.