• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Where in the world? Guessing the maps!

83. should be KF-Campfire ...used to play that map a lot and i think i have recognized that plate with delicious "tomato soup" ,but not 100% sure (haven't played for ages)

the rest not exactly sure
and this is just blind shot ,but 90. looks like Gusone's / JustFilth's or S281's map ,judging just by that hilarious picture :p

Upvote 0
oh well :p

NoGlory ,you got me for that screen #87 i was thinking it was KF-Final-Runover-Beta , but than i looked at your post saying it starts with R ,so i rather didn't say its that map ,but than i just played the Final-Runover and see what you have meant :D
well anyway
#87 is KF- Final-Runover_Beta :D

have little time to play so i'm going on hunt for the rest :p

Upvote 0
oh well :p

NoGlory ,you got me for that screen #87 i was thinking it was KF-Final-Runover-Beta , but than i looked at your post saying it starts with R ,so i rather didn't say its that map ,but than i just played the Final-Runover and see what you have meant :D
well anyway
#87 is KF- Final-Runover_Beta :D

have little time to play so i'm going on hunt for the rest :p

BEERHEAD! didn't know you came to this forum. Didn't know i came to this forum either till today. everyone, go to beerhead pub server because it is awsome.

Upvote 0