• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Multiplayer campaign, how it will look like?

I remember you, PPSH Fedorov... :D

I remember you too, we were on the German team. It really was an amazing experience with great people, but I doubt I'd have time for a tournament like that these days...

And Nimsky -- where did you find that picture of the campaign map? I didn't see it any of the released footage ...

The Ramm interview Jimmy found (see my earlier post).

YouTube - Red Orchestra : Heroes of Stalingrad Gameplay PAX West 2010 (Cam)
11:08 in the vid.

Upvote 0
Barrikady can also mean the Barrikady worker's apartments, so it could also be Danzig. Edited my post.

Hey Nimsky, it might help I think :)

campaignmap.jpg

edit: Here is second map

Stalingrad-map.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Nimsky
Upvote 0
Apos, I did see your post a few days ago but forgot to reply. Good find mate. :)

The first picture is gone now, can you reupload it?

EDIT: works now. I think North is Fallen Fighters and South is Grain Elevator. Station could be either Central or West. My guess is that the Steppe will involve the capture of a station as well. I'm looking forward to the design of the Mamayev map.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Apos, I did see your post a few days ago but forgot to reply. Good find mate. :)

The first picture is gone now, can you reupload it?

EDIT: works now. I think North is Fallen Fighters and South is Grain Elevator. Station could be either Central or West. My guess is that the Steppe will involve the capture of a station as well. I'm looking forward to the design of the Mamayev map.

Image fixed, tinypic removed my pictures and I re-uploaded it to imageshack...

Well, my guess is similar to yours:
South - Grain elevator (100%)
North - Fallen fighters (b/c its close to Red Square)
Central and West are biggest unknown, both fit to train station However we might be both wrong and Fallen fighters would be in central sector too. In that case in North we get new unreleased map and trainstation would be situated on west.

Upvote 0
since there's been no update with map locations within the campaign map....here's some my list of probable locations:
(going off references already posted in this thread and the info about Barmaley Fountain)

Station - North
there was a screenshot on {RL}'s clansite taken from a Russian article that showed off the Barmaley Fountain. the fountain was located at Railroad Station #1, which according to every map i've seen, the #1 station would have to be located in the North sector of the campaign map.
Spartanovka - Metchetka
all maps shows Spartanovka within this sector...
Fallen Fighters - Central
has to be...if Station is in the North, Central is the only other possible location; perhaps the overlay is slightly off with the sector boundaries, and possibly TW made a mistake putting the Barmaley Fountain in the map if they meant it to be Station #2 (which would be in the Central sector of the campaign map)
Red October Factory - Barrikady
sure we've heard the name "Krasnyi", and there is a sector named Krasnyi, but the Red October Factory appears to be in this sector if you look at the various maps. the name of the map in it's screenshots is "Red October Factory"
Gumrak - Steppe
can see that the mispelled "Gunrak" station is in the steppe sector in the campaign map+overlay. also in the panoramio thing you can see Gumrak out in that are. this is a pretty obvious one.
Grain Elevator - South
on the map/overlay, it shows grain elevator in the south sector...most the maps seem to have them located in that area
Appartments - West
my guess is the West, as this area is probably a suburb area just outside the urban center around Station #1 and the administrative district.
Commissar's House - Krasnyi
if the Red October Factory map is in Barrikady, according to most the maps, Pavlov's house would be in this sector. also, there's been various hints from TW that Pavlov's house is a possible map location. the name of this map in it's screenshots is Commissar's House, which would imply this as TW's version of Pavlov's House

now, these would be my guesses for the 2 unnamed maps with the possible locations left (according to my guesses):

Tractor Factory - Trakternyi
would only make sense.....
Airfield or Woods - Mamayev
there's an airfield near the west edge of this sector, also woods near the east edge of this sector right before it gets into the suburban/urban areas.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fedorov and Nimsky
Upvote 0
since there's been no update with map locations within the campaign map....here's some my list of probable locations:
(going off references already posted in this thread and the info about Barmaley Fountain)

Station - North
there was a screenshot on {RL}'s clansite taken from a Russian article that showed off the Barmaley Fountain. the fountain was located at Railroad Station #1, which according to every map i've seen, the #1 station would have to be located in the North sector of the campaign map.
Spartanovka - Metchetka
all maps shows Spartanovka within this sector...
Fallen Fighters - Central
has to be...if Station is in the North, Central is the only other possible location; perhaps the overlay is slightly off with the sector boundaries, and possibly TW made a mistake putting the Barmaley Fountain in the map if they meant it to be Station #2 (which would be in the Central sector of the campaign map)
"Krasnyi" Factory - Barrikady
sure we've heard the name "Krasnyi", and there is a sector named Krasnyi, but the Red October factory appears to be in this sector if you look at the various maps. also, if you look at this map, there is a Barrikady Factory so maybe the new map we only know as "Factory" isn't really Krasnyi Oktyabr anyway....:
Gumrak - Steppe
can see that the mispelled "Gunrak" station is in the steppe sector in the campaign map+overlay. also in the panoramio thing you can see Gumrak out in that are. this is a pretty obvious one.
Grain Elevator - South
on the map/overlay, it shows grain elevator in the south sector...most the maps seem to have them located in that area
Appartments - West
my guess is the West, as this area is probably a suburb area just outside the urban center around Station #1 and the administrative district.

now, these would be my guesses for the 3 unnamed maps with the possible locations left (according to me guesses):

Pavlov's House - Krasnyi
if the "Krasnyi" (or Barrikady) Factory map is in Barrikady, according to most the maps, Pavlov's house would be in this sector. also, there's been various hints from TW that Pavlov's house is a possible map location.
Tractor Factory - Trakternyi
would only make sense.....
Airfield or Woods - Mamayev
there's an airfield near the west edge of this sector, also woods near the east edge of this sector right before it gets into the suburban/urban areas.

Good detective work, and I hope you're right about Krasnyi and Barrikady being the same thing. Because I'd love to see a Pavlov's house map.

But I still think Mamayev will be Mamayev Kurgan.

Upvote 0
Good detective work, and I hope you're right about Krasnyi and Barrikady being the same thing. Because I'd love to see a Pavlov's house map.

But I still think Mamayev will be Mamayev Kurgan.

after some closer looks i think we can now confirm a couple things.....the new factory map is titled Red October Factory (aka Krasnyi Oktyabr) in the various screenshots of it. also, thanks to Susi for pointing it out, there's another new winter map revealed in the recent batch of screenies.....at first i just thought it was part of fallen fighters, but it's actually a completely different map. if you look at the title of the screenshots of this map, the name is Commissar's House. and of course that sounds a lot like Pavlov's House :eek: so i think my theory is right and the "Krasnyi Factory" map will be in Barrikady and Commissar's House (aka Pavlov's House) will be in the Krasnyi sector :)

i put the links to the screenies with the names in bold in the fact thread
http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showpost.php?p=658815&postcount=310

after refreshing my memory with Mamayev Kurgan, i think you're right about that being one of the two remaining maps to be revealed. looks like we just have Trakternyi sector left, and i'm still guessing it'll be a tractor factory building prototype :IS2: :D

Upvote 0
after some closer looks i think we can now confirm a couple things.....the new factory map is titled Red October Factory (aka Krasnyi Oktyabr) in the various screenshots of it. also, thanks to Susi for pointing it out, there's another new winter map revealed in the recent batch of screenies.....at first i just thought it was part of fallen fighters, but it's actually a completely different map. if you look at the title of the screenshots of this map, the name is Commissar's House. and of course that sounds a lot like Pavlov's House :eek: so i think my theory is right and the "Krasnyi Factory" map will be in Barrikady and Commissar's House (aka Pavlov's House) will be in the Krasnyi sector :)

i put the links to the screenies with the names in bold in the fact thread
http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showpost.php?p=658815&postcount=310http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showpost.php?p=658815&postcount=310

after refreshing my memory with Mamayev Kurgan, i think you're right about that being one of the two remaining maps to be revealed. looks like we just have Trakternyi sector left, and i'm still guessing it'll be a tractor factory building prototype :IS2: :D
Excellent. Can you edit your previous post in this thread with your new info so Apos can add it to his original post? We're getting closer and closer to this. :D

Upvote 0