• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[comic] Left 4 Dead

I liked it. The beginning was a bit tedious with all the zombie killing (in a game it is fun but reading about it is boring). After the real story kicked it it was quite good. Especially Louis getting caught with his pants down was fun :D

I think the zombie-killing parts would be better in a movie (a-la the intro to the first game) and the real story and the pants-down moments are great :D

I just hope the other parts are just as good. They're meant to total about 190 pages of comic. pretty good if you ask me.

did I also mention that they're doing another DLC?

They're officially porting the campaign No Mercy to L4D2 with the original L4D1 characters but with L4D2 elements in the mix. The comic is made to tie in with this. A "like" says that if valve do more L4D2 DLCs, they will make more comics.

Upvote 0
I liked it too. Always ready to read about zombie apoc's and when it's a more detailed history, which connects all the campaigns together, it just gets more epic.

I also like the taken with the pants down, but I am just wandering. How are you getting infected in the left 4 dead univers? As I recall Louis got bitten twice and the was just 2 days after the epidemic started.

Upvote 0