• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

A Moment of Nostalgia

wouldnt they have to follow pathing in order to wonder aound? Or would they chase the players around and try to wait underneath them?

And the patty....would he start firing rockets at the underside of the map?
I've actually had the patty spawn under the map in afghanistan, he died instantly. As to your first question as far as i can tell they just try to get to the players.

Upvote 0
I've actually had the patty spawn under the map in afghanistan, he died instantly. As to your first question as far as i can tell they just try to get to the players.

Now thats the most dissapointing wave 11 Ive heard of.

Even more than that one where he got stuck on the stairs in biotics lab.....

Upvote 0
The good ol' day's

The good ol' day's

Pre-purchased, first game ever was in biotic's solo, jizzed over everything with my shotgun on easy... went online for the first time... got completely destroyed on office :<

Also when they first discovered how to break the 6 player server limit... and before it got down to a sensible 20-30 player's only, i remember this specific server had a cap of 122 player's all filled out... it was intense, if you died, you'd be sitting there waiting around an hour n 20 mins (No exageration) to get back in xD and you didnt wanna leave cause it was so popular it'd be full for hour's to come, and then the patriarch finaly showed it's face, and managed to wipe out.. 122, sodding, player's.. in about 15 minutes xD, with each player increasing pat's health / strengh, he was literally in-destructable... after a good day's gaming on that server, never saw it again :\

Im done rambling >.<

Upvote 0
Pre-purchased, first game ever was in biotic's solo, jizzed over everything with my shotgun on easy... went online for the first time... got completely destroyed on office :<

Also when they first discovered how to break the 6 player server limit... and before it got down to a sensible 20-30 player's only, i remember this specific server had a cap of 122 player's all filled out... it was intense, if you died, you'd be sitting there waiting around an hour n 20 mins (No exageration) to get back in xD and you didnt wanna leave cause it was so popular it'd be full for hour's to come, and then the patriarch finaly showed it's face, and managed to wipe out.. 122, sodding, player's.. in about 15 minutes xD, with each player increasing pat's health / strengh, he was literally in-destructable... after a good day's gaming on that server, never saw it again :\

Im done rambling >.<

yeah, I havent seen really packed servers like that in a while.

The only thing Ive seen lately is 15-30 man wtfmod servers, and the rest dont even get near that.

Upvote 0
yeah, I havent seen really packed servers like that in a while.

The only thing Ive seen lately is 15-30 man wtfmod servers, and the rest dont even get near that.
Mainly because back then even past the 6 server limit you could level perks i believe. Everyone is too absorbed in leveling their perks to bother with wtfmod or 40 player servers anymore.

I'd love to experience a lot of people on one server at once though.

Upvote 0
Mainly because back then even past the 6 server limit you could level perks i believe. Everyone is too absorbed in leveling their perks to bother with wtfmod or 40 player servers anymore.

I'd love to experience a lot of people on one server at once though.

Yeah, almost every time Ive played on a server with over 18 people has been quite epic.

But people often do have time for the wtfmod, however, it may be going out of style (I hope not:eek:)

Upvote 0