• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Ahhh not the bees not the bees!

Doesn't quite fit into the theme.
All enemies so far are humanoid, in shape as well as size.

Which makes the game incredibly easy due to the current state of weapons. Having a hard to hit enemy appear that extremely annoys and 1/2 blinds can make the game more intense and harder. That said, 99% of suggestions here will probably not be added in by tripwire unless it's incredibally easy to add in.

Upvote 0
Do you seriously have thread diarrhea? Don't post if you don't have anything good to post. WHEN do bees fit in with kf? they don't.

The bees part was a joke. The something-that-can-easily-disorient-and-cause-damage-over-a-long-period-of-time isn't a joke. And unless you are the owner of the website, you have no say in what I want to post. Btw read up the rules section on troll and flaming.

Last edited:
Reactions: SIMOX and Olivier
Upvote 0
Bloats don't disorient that much and it's pretty rare to get hit by them seeing how easy it is to dispatch them, especially with a full team, what I'm talking about are disorientation enemies that are fast and hard to kill (wether its due to health or small hitbox) with an almost crawler-esque type of annoying damage.

And zerotic---no need to jump on a troll bandwagon

Last edited:
Reactions: SIMOX and Olivier
Upvote 0
Bloats don't disorient that much and it's pretty rare to get hit by them seeing how easy it is to dispatch them, especially with a full team, what I'm talking about are disorientation enemies that are fast and hard to kill (wether its due to health or small hitbox) with an almost crawler-esque type of annoying damage.

And zerotic---no need to jump on a troll bandwagon
I definitely need to read the rules alright. You have shown me the error of my ways.

Maybe put some thought into your suggestions rather than post 5 billion threads about garbage?(i.e dual syringes, knives, welders, what?)

Last edited:
Reactions: Olivier
Upvote 0
Doesn't quite fit into the theme.
All enemies so far are humanoid, in shape as well as size.

Yes.

In fact, Im pretty sure I had a long discussion with nutterbutters on the blob's looks, something about psychology and theme.

Anyways, I agree.

All specimens, as according to plot and the theme, must be humanoid. Its probably something that makes them all the scarier:their subtle but demented features we share.

I always make sure to picture specimens as humanios whenever they come up.

The blob, for example, I thought of as an almost-gelatinous specimen that seems to be shimmering between muscle, bone, and skin. The face would be part bone, part muscle, and part skin, as well with the tongue waggling out of the corner of its delapatated skull.

So, as a ground rule, all specimen are at least remotley humanoid.

Upvote 0
Just remember that on this forum, all members have the right to post threads freely. This is countered by the fact that anyone can critivize your idea. The total freedom of it all allows for all kinds of ideas, and those that don't make sense will be naturally criticsed.

In my opinion, as long as you show that your not a troll, youll get more constructive criticism. And also, instead of lashing back at advice or criticism, change your idea. These forums allow your ideas to not only spread, but evolve and grow. No idea is perfect, but even the worst ideas hold a nugget of brilliance.

So, instead of anger and resisitance, edit it to perfection. And if the forums altogether hate it, find the core appeal to the idea and find a better way to use it. Its this way that ideas are perfected, and it's partially what these forums are for.

Upvote 0
I don't mind it, from the sound of it, it could increase KF into a more challenging game.

why not? we got crawlers, arachnid genes mixed with humans, it doesn't HAVE to be bees, but maybe something similar of some sort, or maybe give a specimen an ability to "that-can-easily-disorient-and-cause-damage-over-a-long-period-of-time"

Besides, bloats aren't that hard to dispatch, and imo they're the least threatening spec out there. They're only a b!tch if u let them be, hell i've seen and had a lot more deaths from clots than these fatties.

Of course, thinking about implemntation time, balance issues etc, thats another story.

No need to bash him, at least he's going forward and putting some ideas/suggestions. Lets be a little more tolerant and open people :D

A lotta people against "bees" how bout being open and discuss the possibilty of a specimen "that-can-easily-disorient-and-cause-damage-over-a-long-period-of-time"

Upvote 0