• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

clutched so hard the game had a critical error

Status
Not open for further replies.

birdosrus

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
CSA
so basically i was in a hard server on farm and my whole team had died i had killed pretty much a whole wave on my own and right at the end with only like 26 or 27 left with enough bullets to go around my game literally had too much win the game died and gave me this Build UT2004_Build_[2004-11-11_10.48]
CPU: GenuineIntel Unknown processor @ 2803 MHz with 2047MB RAM
Video: SAPPHIRE RADEON 9600 ATLANTIS (6925)
General protection fault!
History: RenderLevel <- KF-Farm.myLevel <- FLevelSceneNode::Render <- FPlayerSceneNode::Render <- UGameEngine::Draw <- UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level KF-Farm <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 4C576C61 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- FMallocWindows::Free
my clutch record on hard is level 6-10 by myself while my whole team died all those times and killed patty haha oh and right before the game died i ducked over a crawler jumping at me and it missed which was pretty badass

Last edited:
Reactions: Deafmute and _Duke_
http://www.yourdictionary.com/dictionary-articles/free-online-grammar.html

I was in a hard server on farm and my whole team had died. I had killed pretty much a whole wave on my own. Right at the end, with only 26 or 27 left, my game literally had too much "win", died, and gave me this error:

Build UT2004_Build_[2004-11-11_10.48]
CPU: GenuineIntel Unknown processor @ 2803 MHz with 2047MB RAM
Video: SAPPHIRE RADEON 9600 ATLANTIS (6925)
General protection fault!
History: RenderLevel <- KF-Farm.myLevel <- FLevelSceneNode::Render <- FPlayerSceneNode::Render <- UGameEngine:raw <- UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level KF-Farm <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 4C576C61 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- FMallocWindows::Free

Oh and right before the game died, I ducked over a crawler jumping at me, and it missed which was pretty badass!

My clutch record on hard, with my whole team dead, is the completion of waves 6-11.

P.S.

You sound 12

Last edited:
Upvote 0
P.S.

You sound 12

P.S.

This isn't Facepunch.

From what I've got after 10 seconds on google, your card appears to be a 128MB card (Although it may be 256+). Might simply be that 128MB isn't enough for the game.
I say that because I have no idea what the error means, may just be another one of those KF errors that just happen.

Also, this thread belongs in the support section.

Also, get out.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
lol funny a grammar nazi xP to respond to all this hate haters gonna hate i laugh cause you fake lol u mad cuz I do somethin that you cant

Do something we cant?

Create textwalls with absolutely no punctuation marks beetween the words.
Use awesome words like "cuz" and "u" and what not because they sound cool?

I think Xebo was right.

Oh and yeah, I can actually do the same thing on Suicidal what you did on Hard so youre nothing special. Just another person who thinks a bit too much of himself. Difference beetween us two is that I dont come here in the forums and create topics of how awesomely I performed in the last game. If this was ment as a bug report then it would be in the support forums not in the general discussion.

Upvote 0
Chaostroll.jpg

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.