• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I'm Crying Hard Right Now

The begin of this thread made me remember a video I saw in Youtube that this forum is not willing to paste a link to.

I made some changes and now I think I represent nicely my thoughts of this game. It can be cruel and frustrating but I still keep coming back for it. Also watch the German version, it carries some emotion, at least to me since I'm not a native speaker.

"My friends, it has often been said that I like RO. Friends, I like RO. No, friends, I love RO!
I love humanwaves. I love blitzkriegs. I love defensive lines. I love camping, charges, I love mop-up operations, and retreats.

Wars across prairies, in streets, in trenches, in grasslands, in frozen tundras, through deserts, in mud, in pouring rain and in blizzards. I love every act of war that can occur in this game.

I love blasting the enemy to smithereens with artillery salvos that thunder across the lines of battle.
My heart leaps with joy whenever a soldier is tossed high into the air and pieces come raining down.

And there is nothing like a tank operator using a Tiger's 88 mm cannon to destroy enemy tanks. And the feeling that comes when a crewman cowardly bails out from his blazing tank only to be mowed down by heavy machine gun fire, is such an exquisite feeling.

Like when ranks of infantry brandish their bayonets rushing into the enemy line. It moves me deep within my heart to watch fresh recruits running pointlesly into focused machine gun fire again and again.

The sight of teamkillers being banned from the servers is an irresistible pleasure. And there is nothing more arousing, than the sounds made by camping snipers dropping like flies, screaming in rage as they're surprised from the rear and mowed down by ear piercing schmeissers!

When a band of pitiful remnants of Kampfgruppe in K

Last edited:
Upvote 0