• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO Fight Club

Skew and Klaus were our captains. I fought alongside Klaus and his leadership was supurb.

Our attack of Krasniy seemed totally helpless and then bam, bam, bam, - 3 caps in 1 minute.

epic.
stalinsmiley1.png

Reactions: Klaus
Upvote 0
Skew and Klaus were our captains. I fought alongside Klaus and his leadership was supurb.

Our attack of Krasniy seemed totally helpless and then bam, bam, bam, - 3 caps in 1 minute.

epic.
stalinsmiley1.png

Glad to have been there! remember though, a good commander is nothing without good soldiers.
This was one of the most organized and well performed battles ive participated in.
I loved how we sychronized the attack on 2 different sides of the garage, awesome work on that one Koba that was very well performed!!

Upvote 0
sounds like the first EU battle was also a success! any screenies koba? :)

looking forward to tomorrow's NA event.....reminder to anyone reading who wants to play, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE download Ventrilo/Mumble before the start and meet up there.

again the details:

NA Ventrilo Server
Address - vent14.gameservers.com
Port - 4332

EU Mumble Server
Address - roladder.net
Port - 64750

Upvote 0
good fun tonight. i believe it was 12v12 for the two maps although there was a slight lack of clanners (which was the primary goal of these events). i think next time we need to make sure the server gets passworded to avoid random pubbies coming in and screwing things up. also, hopefully more clanners will find the time to work the event into their schedules so matches are more balanced. :)

Upvote 0
well, A certain someone was mercing in a scrim when they should have been setting the password ... and a certain someone was finishing up a Killing Floor game when they should have been organizing the teams.

So we kicked off with some annoyances but all in all, it was a good game tonight and I really enjoyed seeing all the new names in vent. Hopefully we keep attracting fresh pubbers. The more, The merrier.

Upvote 0
hehehe i know how those certain somebodies were :p

btw i purposely sabotoged our game of KF on the 10th wave just to end it quickly without bailing on the pubbies :D i lost track of time when i started that game and didn't want to insult my other guests by bailing on them......although i won't be cutting it close with time anymore. :eek:

as for the mercing and that scrim in general, i can understand clans wanting to do their own thing, but imo why bother scrimming 8v8 when you really have nothing to prepare for? not like RO competition is really still active at all....to my knowledge there's what, 8 clans left "active" at roladder and no other site active at all? lets try to get better turnouts of clanners and a good variety of clanners to join up. ;)

also one more thing, it'd be nice if people can use their "normal" name and better yet include their clan tag when they are in vent.....it would go a long way in picking more balanced teams.

Upvote 0