• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
i get this after downloading
Mutator=(ClassName=KFZombie.KFZombie,GroupName=KFZombie,IconMaterialName=MutatorArt.nosym,FriendlyName=KFZombie.KFZombie.FriendlyName,Description=KFZombie.KFZombie.Description,FriendlyName=KFZombie.KFZombie.FriendlyName,FallbackName="Zombie Soldiers",FallbackDesc="Replace all the ZEDs with zombie soldiers")
what exactly do i do with that? or did my download break? filefront fails at times giving me random characters instead of a download.but i tried several times and got the same result :confused:

Upvote 0
hey yommmassis

what file do i need to edit the script to declare a new specimen
what file do i need to edit to determine when a specimen gets spawned and at what wave and how many
what file do i need to edit determine health per player per difficulty

what kind of AI experience do you have?

i think i would like to speak to you on our team speak server on our wolfpackclan.com website if possible with hemi

can we do a conference?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
hey yommmassis

what file do i need to edit the script to declare a new specimen
what file do i need to edit to determine when a specimen gets spawned and at what wave and how many
what file do i need to edit determine health per player per difficulty

what kind of AI experience do you have?

i think i would like to speak to you on our team speak server on our wolfpackclan.com website if possible with hemi

can we do a conference?
Add me on steam
Steam ID: Yomommassis

Upvote 0
The crash i caused by bone referral in the engine. If you replace the Bloat it needs the bones of the belly and pelvis (and maybe buttcheeks) to do the torso explosion. We found this out by making 2 models, one with the bones of the belly/pelvis/butt and one without. Without them it crashes. You can "unweigh" the bones in 3ds max so they don't have influence on the model but still can be referred to by the engine.

Upvote 0