• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor Freezes

Kildyu

Mar 30, 2010
At seemingly random times Killing Floor causes my computer to freeze, completely, requiring a restart every time it happens. I am on Windows 7 64 bit, and my DxDiag is attached. This only happens in 1 other game, Civilization 4. I haven't used any other OS for Killing Floor recently on this computer, but I do not remember this happening on XP.

Same Issue

Same Issue

I have recently experienced the same issue. My computer will freeze and even when I restart it will do the same thing after a few minutes of use, maybe less. The only thing that 'fixes' the problem temporarily is to disconnect my SATA HDD and recconect it. Seemingly nooby but it does work up until the point of running Killing Floor again. It seems to be a poorly documented issue and is hopefully due to the recent patch and another update will hopefully resolve it. Kildyu, what OS are u running?

Upvote 0