• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design my first map?

honestly i have no idea. but if this map is the only one then it wouldn't be out of the question... go ahead and play around with them see if they'll spawn with the normal 256x256x256 size zombie volume....... oh you know what it might also be effected because you have WTFMut stuff in there and i think you might have some DA2 actors(i'm not sure about that one tho) it's just a guess tho.....

yea i am trying to delete the wtf mutator stuff but i cant find it and when the "check for errors" menu comes up i double click on it and it brings me to the place but its not there!

Upvote 0
well i ment in the map itself you have a wtfmut FP verient in there.. try removing it and testing it.

in fact remove all the marines, fp variants, and those GKwakers(which btw look familiar but i know they aren't in the vanilla killingfloor)

edit:
btw you have a forklift under your map lol
yea i found tht the forlift was under my map so i deleted it along with a tv and some other props!
EDIT: also i reconize the westlondan doesnt have a whole lot of path nodes and i did and my zombie were stupid on my map so i sorta did what the westlondan map did with there path nodes (spaced them out alot) do you think that will make them smarter because i made a big room with alot of pathnodes and with zombievolume and they all stayed in there like they were out of bounce and now i just deleted most of them!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
well i ment in the map itself you have a wtfmut FP verient in there.. try removing it and testing it.

in fact remove all the marines, fp variants, and those GKwakers(which btw look familiar but i know they aren't in the vanilla killingfloor)

edit:
btw you have a forklift under your map lol
yea i found tht the forlift was under my map so i deleted it along with a tv and some other props!

edit 2:
NEW LINK to new map well same map but did alot to it:
http://games223.com/KF-thestaircase.rom

Upvote 0
alrighty cool i'll check it out tonight(around midnight 8 hours from now) when i wake up it's time for me to sleep.
lol yes my sleep schedule is 4pm-12am it works best for me. i can have the peace and quite of the the night(and the house to myself) all while being able to do stuff as well during the morning or mid-day =D
unrelated:lol its 7:33 pm here where i am at!
related: well looks like my zombie spawns are doing better!

Upvote 0
ok 2 new problems!

1. Whenever i am in a game, the zombies spawn, then when it gets like 3/4 of the game done they stop spawning! My pathnodes are fine! My zombie volumes look fine but i dont know what the problem is!

2. Ok i am in the editor and i want to delete wtfweapons but heres the thing, they are invisable but when i go in the search for actors tool they are there(wtfwelda,wtfwelda1,wtfwelda2,wtfweaponpickup) SO i go to there place and there not there, then i try deleting them in the search for actors tool! but it doesnt work! I need to delete these weapons because it crashes for alot of people!

thanks,
gamemann

Upvote 0