• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The KF Screenshot and Video Thread

Thanks, but i know this web page, i mean new weapons, like on screens:confused:
Ivan and me released a BW to KF mod 2 years ago.. Unfortunately the download link is broken and I don't think we still have to files.... :(
However I might still have the modified maps...
Still balancing all those weapons took me days. It had a "testing" map (the one with the kissing clots), where I was trying the weapons on different specimen and noting the changes....
If I think of it now it really makes me quite sad that all that stuff is lost :(.
Man we really had much fun with the KF mod. It was so fun that I actually animated 3 weapons for it in a week. Moddin for the retail version often turns out to be quite frustrating as we just can't make some weapons and play with them (with perks) At least you should be able to still choose one of your perks, even if you wont level up anymore.
We at least made 10 weapons for the KF-mod and actually wanted them all to be in the retail version... However getting them to whitelisted level just is too much work and really requires too much time.
I must sound quite depressed but it's just like watching 5 years of your life where you had a fun time and modding was a thing where you could look forward enjoing your work for 100%.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Don't know that anyone got all perks on "lvl 7" and got all achievments before me , but still i wanted to post this pics here.
1. I had allready 6 perks on "lvl 7" and all achs in february of this year.
2. No cheating or hacking was used to get all of this.(only some farming on welding doors and berserk dmg , those 2 are realy hard to rise if you play normal)
3. Thin-ice Pirouette. If count didnt stop when it got 10 then i could show that there were more than 40 rounds where i survived waves when all of my teammates died.(most dangerous of them were 210+ speciemens vs me on hard wave 10 and like 100+ speciemens vs me on suicidal wave 7-10(cant remember exactly what wave it were but i can remember that there were some flashpounds)
4. Dignity For The Dead. Don't know why there 8/10 and earned achievment , but still ...(just want to say that this pictures wernt made using photoshop or other programs to edit images).
5. Most achs where you need to complete maps on normal/hard with long waves i got by myself.(+ got farm on suicidal alone)
6. I spend 313 hours on kf.(got this number from steam)

1.jpg

2.jpg

p.s.: If anyone wants to play with me then just add me on steam(i only accept when there is planned(by players) any kind of event of completing many maps on suicidal).

Upvote 0