• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Free Character Pack 30min deadline!

Allright if its not today... why not. I like KF for 90%... and well mostly only play supporter however ss is lvl6 too and everything else about 5... and have been playing kf since 2005. But I'd rather paticipate just for fun as I don't really need the character pack. Im fine with that Lieutenant. And I think the other folks would enjoy it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Well some people just always have to complain! Heck even if you want the achievement, I don't think it is a bad idea or even offending to offer a character pack for it......
It really pisses me off if some Idiots just want to stop such things just because they are frustrated or jealous! He didn't offend anyone of you, did he? (dedicated to the fellas who sent the pms).
If I would say I'd give a thousand dollars to the nex one who writes me a pm, lots of ppl would hate me for that. Ok there's only one who can get it but if I wouldn't give anything noone would get something..
Think about it!

And what do we learn: Some people are idiots for no reason!

Last edited:
Upvote 0