• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

We need Ash as a character

mikeloeven

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 5, 2010
i propose adding ash from army of darkness as a playable character. of course hell need custom models and animations for the chain-saw but i think the comical value is worth it

ash-army-of-darkness.jpg

MV5BMTMzNTczNDY1Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDg5NjYxMQ@@._V1_.jpg

Last edited:
How much time did it take you to think this idea and post it? Really

I mean you just throw it out there without specifying whether it would be a simple skin or if it would come with a chainsaw as an arm or if it also came with the shotgun. If so, would they both be impossible to sell/drop? (it wouldn't be the same without the chainsaw). Would they take weight blocks? Because If so the player would be forced to choose support perk to use such character, and if they don't it would be to overpowered. If only the chainsaw was attached and took weight blocks, it would still cripple the player unless he's berserker or support. On the other hand, how does a person with a chainsaw for an arm operates advanced weaponry? Wouldn't it cripple it's ability to reload/aim steadily or even hold a heavy gun?

No, the "comical value" is not worth completely changing the way skins and perks work in this game.

Romero: Don't let the zombie bite you.
Eric Fong: What? They turn you into zombie?
Romero: Naw, it just hurts like a b***h.
>Eric Fong was disappointed.

I don't know where you're getting with that: Romero's zombies DO turn you into one of them, just watch any movie but the first one, in which it's still not clear if they were turned merely by the bite or by dying from the bleeding.

Last edited:
Upvote 0