• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Perk Blending

BigDog

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 14, 2010
Hey there, i am new to the forums but i have been playing KF for about a year now and it is really a kick *** game.

I know this might sound like a crazy idea but they should put in some kind of perk blending where you can have 2 class specialties at once but not lvl 6 and 6 combined, like reducing levels to 3 and 3 combined or just stay with the lvl 6, but for some examples the sharpshooter and firebug = the stats of both lvl 3's but added effects like incendiary xbow bolts. support and demolitions = lvl 3 stats combined and a big man who can carry the guns/bombs and know how to use them nicely. Medic and sharpshooter = A decently armored character with a some decent headshot damage. these are Just a few of examples to anyone who gives a 2 cents about what i have to say
:D

Ok.

Welcome to the forums.

This has been suggested once, and it was a consensus that it'd be too powerful. If we created a "'zerdic", even if it were a mix of lvl3 berserker and medic, it would have 40% armor discount, 15% increased move speed, 30% better armor, 60% more damage w/ melee, 10% faster attack speed, 50% better self-heal... Bottom line, too powerful.

Upvote 0
Ok.

Welcome to the forums.

This has been suggested once, and it was a consensus that it'd be too powerful. If we created a "'zerdic", even if it were a mix of lvl3 berserker and medic, it would have 40% armor discount, 15% increased move speed, 30% better armor, 60% more damage w/ melee, 10% faster attack speed, 50% better self-heal... Bottom line, too powerful.

Also Sharpshooter and Support. I did the math, and at L3 a ShSh/SuSp combo would be able to carry both the M14 and Xbow at once. Maybe not enough damage to outshine a full L6 sharpshooter per shot, but could a Sharpshooter* oneshot a FP on suicidal? Also this combo would get extra penetration with the M14.

The list goes on.

If a way was implemented to make this balanced then i'd love it.
Otherwise this is something purely theoretical or for KF2.

EDIT: *L3

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Ok.

Welcome to the forums.

Ah i see, i guess that would be very over powered

Upvote 0
Also Sharpshooter and Support. I did the math, and at L3 a ShSh/SuSp combo would be able to carry both the M14 and Xbow at once. Maybe not enough damage to outshine a full L6 sharpshooter per shot, but could a Sharpshooter* oneshot a FP on suicidal? Also this combo would get extra penetration with the M14.

The list goes on.

If a way was implemented to make this balanced then i'd love it.
Otherwise this is something purely theoretical or for KF2.

EDIT: *L3

lol forgot to take in account of that m14 and xbow at the same time, that would be bad

Upvote 0