• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

If there was a KF movie, who would you want starring in it?

Meh...in my mind, Bill Nighy is like the commander type. Not really much for movement. We need actors known for movement. Or at least more able.

All the characters in killingfloor are known for running like they have a turd in their pants.
I recon that's not beyond Bill, particularly as he's getting on a bit.

anyway, seeing as ppl probably don't know the guy who played the bastard in 28 days later, i will relegate him to any old minor character and suggest Philip Glenister who played DCI Gene hunt in TV's 'life on mars'/'ashes2ashes' as Constable Briar.

I'm still likeing Sean Pertwee as Masterson.

i've had a thought, does sam rockwell have patriach potential judging by this picture?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Craig Parker as Agent Wilkes. Not that you'd see his face, but this guy was pretty damn evil in Spartacus.

craig-parker.jpg

Stephen Marcus could definitely be the mod version of Cpl. Lewis, before he lost the weight in KF retail. :p

the+premiere+of+the+movie+%27Ninja+Assassin%27+3.jpg

Christopher Eccleston would make a good Dr. Gary Glover I think.

Christopher_Eccleston.jpg

KF2 better be a hit, I really want to see the KF movie now. :cool:

The real important question is: Who plays the stalker?

[edit] Oh yeah, and Nicolas Cage was in Face/Off. That's all I need to know he is sick in action movies. [/edit]

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Get out.
A kf movie oughta have as much mindless killing as the painkiller game, or it would suck like cloverfield, and there aren't many actors that fit that role good.
But Con Air DID have mindless killing! D: It's one hellova manly film! As much as Nick Cage has sucked in many many many of his other movies, he was a complete badass in Con Air =P

On another note, I'd vote John Lynch to be the Patriarch, just because he sort of reminded me of him in The Tournament. The way he delivered his words would be perfect for the Patriarch's lines.
"Mr Harlow! What's the matter Mr Harlow? Have you run out of bullets? Here! Have some of mine! *blat blat blat*"
JohnLynch.jpg

Mickey Rourke too. He looks like a nutcase.
Also, suggestions about Vinnie Jones, Woody Harrelson deserve <3
I'd also have to shout out for Michael Madsen too, though I can't see him being a very good cockney myself...

Upvote 0