• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Server Doesn't Accept Late Joiners

bugislive

Grizzled Veteran
May 20, 2009
no matter what i do i keep getting same message.
i have bNoLateJoiners=False set and also no mapvote off?

My Configs..

ucc server KF-Bedlam.rom?game=KFmod.KFGameType?VACSecured=true?MaxPlayers=6

Protocol=KillingFloor ProtocolDesc...artServerOnPortSwap=True bDebugPortSwaps=True

Last edited:
this is how I think it works:

bnolatejoiners 0 - you can spawn any time during trading
bnolatejoiners 1 - you can only spawn when trading starts, or wait for next wave

if you're thinking about letting players spawn in the middle of a wave forget that, it's never going to happen. the console message "this server does not accept late joiners" is just to let you know that you have to wait for the next round to get in. I have it set to false and I don't see it at all, and it does come up when set to true. the name of the variable is sort of a misnomer because of course you can always join a game with empty slots at any time, it should say "spawned" instead imo, since you have 2 other player states for server joined, and game joined.

it's set to true by default to get players into a game, but you can turn it off if you don't want people dying from spawning with no gear and 5 seconds left on the trader clock. but either way it only works during trader time.

Last edited:
Upvote 0