• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Wip] Woman in mai kitchen (female player model)

disregard the silly title i'm suffering from sleep deprivation.

but yes i bring you a female model into killing floor, albeit it is very wip.
just a little back story on how i got to this point, first i started with the stalker mesh, then ran into an issue with it and linking the soldier animations (it worked but just floated around, no anims). so i dropped it to persue trying to import a character remake from ut2004, naruli or something another, didnt work. so i thought hey that trader is in here, so i slapped on a skin made by just filth (props brah) and linked up the anims. only problem >.> there is a stick in her arse. my brain has officially exploded (did i mention this is my first time doing unreal code?). so basically im showing you the results of my 'research' and looking for suggestions. mean while im going to sleep for the next two days to dwell on what to do next.

Problems:
sideways
floating (most likely to do with stick in arse)

Things to do:
custom hands (species)
Custom voice pack
Custom potrait

done:
custom ukx
texture (used justflith's trade her in again)
Custom UPL

oh and before i forget it does NOT interfere with perks it can be used online

thanks to ricky horror for taking screen shots (my crap comp doesnt want to )

f9h1cz.jpg

10p7cbq.jpg

ok50xt.jpg

f2vgpx.jpg

ugh...not to be rude but...did you just reskin the trader?

obviously you didn't read anything written.
yes, it's the trader.
why? because the trader is the only human female in the game.
seeing as the only thing you had stated is "all you did was reskin the trader", i'm guessing you've made a female player playable, right? where? i'd like to see.

Upvote 0
obviously you didn't read anything written.
yes, it's the trader.
why? because the trader is the only human female in the game.
seeing as the only thing you had stated is "all you did was reskin the trader", i'm guessing you've made a female player playable, right? where? i'd like to see.

troll
He's better because he can make weapon models in minutes /pro
/troll

Looks good too, although the trader is a bad choice for any real female character. Hope you fix the problems with her.

Upvote 0
1. why did i use the trader?
It was the most readily available female model besides the stalker (which didn't work) to test if it was possible to insert in the game. once all the bugs are worked out the next step is make an original model.

2. Why didn't i use the original skin?
honestly i think it looks ugly, and i like justflith's skin a lot better. it is just a matter of personal preference

3. copy the properties over from another mesh.
see this works to a point. there is actually a bone attached to a collision point, so it acts like a mannequin stand.

4. medkit sandwich?
YES! i shall give her a Sandvich! XD

Upvote 0
obviously they don't, as i stated before xD
only ones that seem to have read it are Yomomm and Yoshiro

And Glory! Anyone using a custom skin (& eventually model) is considered Read-worthy by me :D

If you need help with.....
(recommended)

- Portrait = Arramus
- Hands = Sorrow or YoYo Batty
- Voice Pack = you or Deafmute, or another female friend
- UPL / Utx / texture = Arramus, Wombimbi, Just Filth (When you need one for the new model)
- Pole in the arse = .......erm....well.....*cough* No idea although someone at tripwire might be able to help you out if you msg them.

...on a personal note, if you get this done before tripwire ever does release a female character, you may just cause a riot on the forums.

Last edited:
Upvote 0