• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

At first I was like
CMShockForce2010-06-0322-42-54-64.jpg

But then I was all
CMShockForce2010-06-0400-05-10-40.jpg

Upvote 0
Ok...

I pretty much took every aspect of the game that I would have liked to change and changed it, but for the most part and mainly the stuff you can see in the screenshots:

Gantz Stuff which is the suit and sword from Gantz (with my own retexture to add Killers cover)
19th and 20th century weapons
Night vision goggles
Pipboy Readius (With my own background image)
Dinamic Weather and enhanced weather
DIMONIZED TYPE3 female body
hair pack (I think it came with type3)
black surgical mask

other important ones:
Marts mutant mod (with increased spawns)
Increased weapon damage
increased headshot damage

other lots of minor stuff

Edit: Also iPip radio with lots of Nuclear Assault and Megadeth MP3 =P

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Well, on the Fallout 3 Wikipedia article it says:

The background story of Fallout (the first of the series) involves a United States alternate history scenario which diverges from reality following World War II. The transistor was invented just before the Great War (the nuclear war that creates the post-apocalyptic setting), while vacuum tubes and atomic physics became the cornerstones to scientific progress, eventually achieving the technological aspirations of the early Atomic Age and locking society into a 1950s cultural stasis. Thus, in this alternative "Golden Age", a bizarre socio-technological status quo emerges, in which advanced robots, nuclear-powered cars, directed-energy weapons and other futuristic technologies are seen alongside 1950s-era computers, telephones and typewriters, and the aesthetics and Cold War paranoia of the 1950s continue to dominate the American lifestyle well into the 21st century.
But on the Fallout (series) article it says:

Fallout is set several decades after a worldwide conflict brought on by global petroleum shortage. Several nations begin warring with one another for the last stores of fossil fuels, namely oil and uranium. Known as the Resource Wars, fighting begins in April of 2052 and continues until October 23, 2077. China invades Alaska in the winter of 2066, causing the United States to go to war with China and using Canadian resources to supply their war efforts, despite Canadian complaints. Eventually the US annexes Canada in February of 2076 and reclaims Alaska eleven months later. After years of conflict, on October 23, 2077, a global nuclear attack occurs.

So I guess the wars started in the 50's, while the bomb dropped in 2077. Either way, in the Fallout universe the world is locked into 50's culture, so my point about Maiden still stands. :p

Upvote 0
So I guess the wars started in the 50's, while the bomb dropped in 2077. Either way, in the Fallout universe the world is locked into 50's culture, so my point about Maiden still stands. :p

Well, both of us are right (I didn't deny your Maiden statement, only the date)

So Maiden wouldn't exist, and I wouldn't have a Gantz suit either

but!

It looks awesome =)

Upvote 0
Ok...

I pretty much took every aspect of the game that I would have liked to change and changed it, but for the most part and mainly the stuff you can see in the screenshots:

Gantz Stuff which is the suit and sword from Gantz (with my own retexture to add Killers cover)
19th and 20th century weapons
Night vision goggles
Pipboy Readius (With my own background image)
Dinamic Weather and enhanced weather
DIMONIZED TYPE3 female body
hair pack (I think it came with type3)
black surgical mask

other important ones:
Marts mutant mod (with increased spawns)
Increased weapon damage
increased headshot damage

other lots of minor stuff

Edit: Also iPip radio with lots of Nuclear Assault and Megadeth MP3 =P

Cool, thanks. Know of any good HUD mods?

Upvote 0