• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Pls,update game type [I want epicly escape on heli,after round end]

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you do not espace on the chopper.You only get - Congratulations!You survived!.......WOW!We are crappy cluster of noobs who are trying to survive zombie apocalypse with so damn low skill.WOW!We survived,how lucky we are!!!Thats not enough.Maybe it is not so boring as before,but we really need smth new from developers.I AM READY TO PAY FOR IT!

I dont believe for a second that you have any "skill" what so ever. You are just some stupid kid who thinks - note the word THINKS - he is better than everyone else when in reality its quite the opposite.

Oh and I genuinely think you are mentally ill. There. You made me say it. Happy now?

Upvote 0
I dont believe for a second that you have any "skill" what so ever. You are just some stupid kid who thinks - note the word THINKS - he is better than everyone else when in reality its quite the opposite.

Oh and I genuinely think you are mentally ill. There. You made me say it. Happy now?

The only kids there - are you.Cuz you are so stupid to understand so simple things.All you do,is just saying that I am stupid noob kid and showing off yourself.No arguments vs my ideas,no facts.Think,before saying smth.

And wow,you have 1k posts here.Hm....Why do you have so many posts here?Spending a lot of time here?Arent you?If I am a stupid kid,you are a stupid boring girl with no life and no friends,whos one and only friend is Internet.And you spend time here,posting your crap and showing off,thinking you are so wise.

Im tired of your **** and those forum stinkers like you,with 1k+ posts,who soil threads with new ideas like mine with their crap.Post arguments for or against my idea,or gtfo!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The only kids there - are you.Cuz you are so stupid to understand so simple things.All you do,is just saying that I am stupid noob kid and showing off yourself.No arguments vs my ideas,no facts.Think,before saying smth.

And wow,you have 1k posts here.Hm....Why do you have so many posts here?Spending a lot of time here?Arent you?If I am a stupid kid,you are a stupid boring girl with no life and no friends,whos one and only friend is Internet.And you spend time here,posting your crap and showing off,thinking you are so wise.

Im tired of your **** and those forum stinkers like you,with 1k+ posts,who soil threads with new ideas like mine with their crap.Post arguments for or against my idea,or gtfo!

Over react much?
But anyway Im in favor with new content but just not this, its to overdone and pretty generic.
Oh and offending everyone won't make your idea more popular.

Upvote 0

Aaaaw, guess I hit the right spot, seeing how angry you got.

Also, maybe I have 1k posts for being in these forums for a bit longer than you have. I visit them almost daily, yes, but thats only after work when Im looking to just relax and read the forums in case there is something new going on with the game.

What comes to giving feedback on your ideas, I (and everyone else pretty much) have tried to tell you to stop making these silly threads because you are just demanding one ridiculous thing after another without putting any thought on how practical it would be or would it even be possible in the first place.

I mean, epic helicopter escape? In order to do something as useless as this, youd have to edit pretty much all maps in the game. And personally I dont feel like running to the other side of the map after the Patriarch wave just so I could escape in a helicopter. That sort of stuff belongs to story mode maps or gamemodes (like in L4D).

So, you arent exactly in a position to say "Think before saying something", seeing how ALL your suggestions have been pretty much impossible to implement. Not to mention you even got banned once but you just couldnt let it go, no you had to create another account so you could post more bull****.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

I'm one of HateMe's many friends, BTW.
But his name sort of does give you a reason to hate him

Upvote 0
Basically everything that I want to say has been posted already. The idea is very unoriginal, and left for dead has destroyed any desire I have for epic helicopter escapes. Bold letters, and red text make you seem very immature, especially when you try to switch them out between each other to see which kind of text will cause more people to post and tell you this is an overused idea.

Sorry, kid. Maybe your next idea will be a big hit, just don't post L4D clone ideas.

Upvote 0
It are sad day, because I'm pretty sure this is AceUnlimited.

Wasn't he a nice guy? Now he's trying to troll us? Shame.

Oh, also, I'm back.

ON-TOPIC: No. Too L4D-ish. What almost everyone else is saying.

Tripwire does not care to make money from stupid things. TWI isn't Activision or Infinity Ward.

Upvote 0
It are sad day, because I'm pretty sure this is AceUnlimited.

Wasn't he a nice guy? Now he's trying to troll us? Shame.

Oh, also, I'm back.

ON-TOPIC: No. Too L4D-ish. What almost everyone else is saying.

Tripwire does not care to make money from stupid things. TWI isn't Activision or Infinity Ward.

Never use Activisions name in vain!

And if you truly want this "helicopter escape" scenario simply ask a mapper or make your own map having it, yeah it would be a good idea, but i believe itd have to be used at the right MOMENT. like KF-Rooftops or whatever that map was called, that probally would deserve this idea ;P

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.