• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Matroka, Gemini, and Amp. 3 new specimens

nutterbutter

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
Ok, None of these are completely thought out but I'd like some opinions and help on them.

Matroka (from Matryoska)

This is a derivative from the basic clot. He has 5 lives. Each life is equivalent to a regular clot. When someone "kills" Matroka, he sheds a skin and a slightly smaller clot walks out. Just like a Matryoska doll. Since all 5 clots in Matroka are slightly smaller than each other, no headshot kills all of them but a HS will kill the outside one. A zerker decapitating Matroka kills all of them. A regular body kill by a melee weapon kills only the outside one.

Gemini

I really have no set idea, but I thought it would be cool if two specimens could "feed" off each other or have some special power or attack that only exists if there were two of them. Electrical attack that jumps between them? I don't know but I like the concept.

Amp

Amp is a specimen that continually pushes out a field like the siren but is green instead of red. Any specimen in this field does 25% more damage, has 25% more health, and moves 25% faster.

nutterbutter said:
It sounds good. I think we should also have graphics a few feet above the ground that people can run through to get cash as well. Plus some jumping puzzles for cash as well. Maybe even a big monkey that throws barrels down at the players as well?

Woopsie.

So ,

1) Too weak actually and a bit unrealistic imo.

2&3) Yay Pokemon-like, keep that going

Upvote 0