• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Red Orchestra for germans

TomKilla

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 22, 2010
Hi there,

I activated a retail version of RO (UK version) and started playing after installaion. But the problem is, I can not select the "full gore" option. I live in germany and if I would buy a german version of RO it would be "cut". So I ordered a retail from the UK to avoid this issue. But even with a "non-german" retail version I can not play the full uncut game. could you TWI guys change this? I mean, I am full-aged damnit!! ;(

thx in advance

Edit:
Is it may be possible to get the uncut version if someone would send me RO as a gift through steam?

Last edited:
Germans should NOT have the option 2 play as the murdering Wermacht.

We do not want a repeat of 1933-1945.

Other than that: NO you cannot change anything. I believe you need a foreign IP adress, because you have German steam installed.

Tho u could try 2 switch your "download server" from Germany to some other country.

Upvote 0
Hi there,

I activated a retail version of RO (UK version) and started playing after installaion. But the problem is, I can not select the "full gore" option. I live in germany and if I would buy a german version of RO it would be "cut". So I ordered a retail from the UK to avoid this issue. But even with a "non-german" retail version I can not play the full uncut game. could you TWI guys change this? I mean, I am full-aged damnit!! ;(

thx in advance

Edit:
Is it may be possible to get the uncut version if someone would send me RO as a gift through steam?

If i was in germany i'd raise Riots to this silly anti-gory policy your country has. I feel for you man, seems like the government is playing dad for the population..

Upvote 0
At least I hope we germans will be able to play ROHOS uncut if ordered uncut key from outland. I got some more games on my steam account and all of them are uncut because I ordered it from the UK. To order games from outland is our last option to get uncut games. TWI, please do us german RO player a big favour and change this system.

@ mistk

Upvote 0