• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Word of Tanks

Only if you're an achievement whore.

Not really

In GW, you normally reach the max level (20) before even completing the main story.

The only grinding required for you to make is the one necessarily needed from getting to point A to point B, in that case is no different than any other game like CoD. In some cases you can ignore or sneak around to get past groups of enemies.

I just won't accept dumb generalizations.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Since this out and alot of us on here are in the beta I thought I would dig this thread back up.

Is it just me or do you get blown up a lot and I mean A LOT until you get the med tanks?

Ohh 2000 XP and this is my next purchase...

hetzer_2.jpg

Upvote 0
Eh, its down the medium tank tree for the germans looks like a slightly smaller tiger with a more forward turret, its not great but the next one in the tree looks awesome.

The buddy system is kinda in but the next patch should be taking it further. Next patch notes are here just use your ingame login to access the beta forums, don't know how happy they would be of me posting the details here, screenshots are fine and so is general talk but specific features and balance details probably not.

Oh my nick is the same as here.

Last edited:
Upvote 0