• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design Nacht der Untoten KF conversion

Oh ok, let me see your source maps then. Ive mapped for years and I truly like unreal engine. Source is too easy and limited.

Im not mad at all at Mamoo. I appreciate EVERY effort he makes. As I mentioned, I was really looking foward to this but then saw he gave up. I wish he didnt give up but worked hard to make this possible.

Huh lol? Did I miss the scarke bionic chainsaw? aha.

Hard-drive blew off, want a proof, i got all the papers in the office (had to send it to the company =/). Yeah man go ahead saying stuff is easy and then debate on it in a forum. And the unreal engine 2.5 is more limited than the Source engine.

Upvote 0
Hard-drive blew off, want a proof, i got all the papers in the office (had to send it to the company =/).

huh?

Yeah man go ahead saying stuff is easy and then debate on it in a forum

Where in the hell did I say something was easy bud? Dont put words in my mouth.

And the unreal engine 2.5 is more limited than the Source engine.

LOL

Upvote 0
I truly dont as I am pretty retarded. DDS export import is SO ALIEN TO ME.

LOOOL

Also, Mamoo, excellent idea.

EDIT: I was playing around the triggers trying to figure out how to take money from the player but there doesnt seem to be such option :S. Might need a custom script or something, if thats possible. The only thing I managed to do is a weapon that spawns with a button, but rather useless if it doesnt take money from the player.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hey

Hey

Wow. This thread may have gotten out of hand. LOL.

Anyways. To Dex. I dont have a server right now. Thinking of getting one again. As you know I used to have lots of them. People just kinda died out. Friendships fell apart and so on. I know my mapping group did. Anyways, I have a BC2 server that I might cancel. If I do I may consider picking up a KF server again. Not sure yet. When KF was at its peak, and I had 5-6 servers, it was always fun. I do not like paying for empty servers. I have a couple of ideas for keeping one full, but I am still contemplating it.

School, APB, and life has been going on. Since I am now retired from work and have a little extra time. (Until I get another job that fits my criteria) I may try to get back into mapping. Not sure. We will see. I know KF was one of the factors that made me want to further my knowledge in CS/MM, and I would like keep that in mind. After I get my BA in CS/MM I may consider going to a gaming school to further my knowledge. Who knows.

Mamoo. Keep up the good work. You have come a long ways from Pyramid. Glad to have you as a member in TCH. Dex you are always welcome in TCH also.

=TCH= THEDDLE

Upvote 0
Mamoo. Keep up the good work. You have come a long ways from Pyramid. Glad to have you as a member in TCH.

Cheers boss, here's a couple of shots of how the first room looks so far (its not much):
Shot00080.jpg
Shot00081.jpg

Upvote 0