• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Worst weapon

9_6

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
What is the worst weapon in the game?
One that reeks of such utter uselessness that just picking it up randomly makes you throw it away right away?

For me, it would be the akimbo 9mm.
It does not raise your total ammo pool, I can't aim with dual 9mm precisely while the 9mm is only useful if you aim properly and because it reloads that fast the enlarged clipsize does nothing but making the reload animation unberably long.
Worst of all, if I drop it half of my 9mm ammo goes away which is why it even beats the badness of the machete because it actively screws you up while you can just drop a machete and the it does not completely replace your knife.

I treat 9mms that are on the ground like mines.

What's yours and why?

Last edited:
The last patch upped its damage considerably you know.
So much so that you can now stun scrakes with rockets.

But yeah, its massive weight still keeps it from being useful.

Yeah, it has overly lethal splash damage too. But I do love me some LAW pwning action. It's great for crowd control. Just needs tweaking for larger enemies and perhaps adding to the Demo perk.....

Upvote 0
Yeah, it has overly lethal splash damage too. But I do love me some LAW pwning action. It's great for crowd control. Just needs tweaking for larger enemies and perhaps adding to the Demo perk.....

Yeah, especially on a map like offices if half the team stays on the first floor and the other half go into the courtyard, death from above!

Peeeeeewwww...KABOOOM!!!

Upvote 0