• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I Feel Really Bad

Valve's a good company when it comes to customer support, they may very well give you at least 10% off or something.
If they told me to re-buy the game after I asked them to un-censor my TF2 -which would be nothing more than a button push for them- since the "18+" orange box is somehow censored in my country anyway, let's say I DOUBT tries to get MONEY FROM THEM will have any success whatsoever.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Well, buying the Valve complete pack was one of my stupidest ideas ever because I a) bought it from Germany so every single game is cut and b) it went on sale literally hours after.

I actually did ask Steam support, not surprisingly they didn't give me a partial refund.

You can go ahead and try fighting the Man over $5. :p

Upvote 0
Typically they will do it if it's like the day before. Anything else I believe they give you the: "Sales are effective blah blah date blah blah"

He did buy it the day before :(

------------------
I only ask because places like Best Buy do it.

BestBuy.com Price Match Guarantee
We will refund 100% of the difference if a price on BestBuy.com is reduced within 30 days of the shipping, pickup or special delivery date (14 days for desktop computers, notebooks, monitors, camcorders, digital cameras and radar detectors, 60 days on HDTVs purchased from 7/27/08 through 10/04/08). You may receive the lower price only by calling 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289). We will honor the lower price only if it is displayed on our Web site when you notify us. Exclusions apply. For full details, see our online price guarantee in our Help section.

Source: http://www.bestbuy.com/olspage.jsp?id=cat12101&type=page&contentId=1043363615722&h=287

Currently, my friend is currently looking for a job-- and I kinda kept nagging for him to get it. (As of now, he doesn't know about this thread because he's too proud to beg for $5.)

Upvote 0