• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Some news?!? I do think so =3

Very good news, though people are already highly impatient and I doubt this will sate their thirst for news.

Each time someone posts a "WTF TWI! Where is da content? *RAGE*" thread, I imagine all the TWI staff huddled around the screen laughing their asses off... well actually TWI probably wouldn't, but I sure as heck know I do :D

Upvote 0
me personally, i'd be laughing after the first few, maybe even the first 10.......but 5 months down the road and after the 50th of them, i'd have already caught the numerous hints that my costumers aren't happy and figure out a better way to please them. but that's just me and maybe that's the reason why i don't make $100k a year cause i must not understand the business :D

oh btw, KF-MountainPass was a pretty well done KF map in the short time i tried it out. will have to give it a run through with some friends later on.

Last edited:
Upvote 0