• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

3D & Animation KFWeapons Re-Animated

ah, so you want him to tap the magazine
two taps dont make sense to me, im sure you can understand. i am surprised the beretta 92 (9mm tactical) doesnt have an animation where he taps the mag before loading it. i own one and this is a constant habit ive developed because dealing with 15 rounds in a mag they can move ajar and mess up feeding (usually the second or third round!)
While some armies teach the habit of tapping magazines after loading ammo into them or before putting them in a rifle, it's pretty much useless.
No matter how neatly and prettily they are aligned in the magazine, after the first shot everything inside will go nuts anyway and negate the purpose of tapping.

If your 92 is having jamming problems, look at the magazine. Some of them are military service style that has a coarse coating that causes the follower to jam up sometimes. Try normal blued or stainless magazines.

Upvote 0