• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Share the bounty

Neoco

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 25, 2009
I think that players who assisted in taking down a specimen should also get bounty. I have three ways of doing this

• Everyone gets the same amount
Assuming a fleshpound is worth 200 pounds. 5 players kill it, they all get 200 pounds of bounty

• Assists get a partial amount
5 Players kill a fleshpound. The killer gets 200 pounds while the rest of the players get one half of what a fleshpound is worth which is 100 pounds

• Assists get a partial amount based on how much damage they have dealt
5 players kill a fleshpound. The killer gets 200 pounds and the rest of the players gain a percentage of the total bounty based on how much damage they have done

If such a system were implemented I'd prefer that the specimens give the same amount of money that they do now, but it would be split up proportionate to the damage each player does. This would make it a bit less painful watching people steal your kills by shooting specimens you have set on fire. It's not that I want to have the highest kill count, I just want to get my money back for the ammo I spend.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
What? I'm pretty sure if someone shoots a flaming specimen he gets the kill as it is, so really he's getting ALL of the money for stealing the firebug's kills. I think assist money would help the FB - you would see the money trickling in as your fire damages the specs over time, which is much better than getting nothing because some scumbag with an M14 insists on shooting the ones you burn. On FF servers such players get incinerated.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I think that players who assisted in taking down a specimen should also get bounty. I have three ways of doing this

• Everyone gets the same amount
Assuming a fleshpound is worth 200 pounds. 5 players kill it, they all get 200 pounds of bounty

• Assists get a partial amount
5 Players kill a fleshpound. The killer gets 200 pounds while the rest of the players get one half of what a fleshpound is worth which is 100 pounds

• Assists get a partial amount based on how much damage they have dealt
5 players kill a fleshpound. The killer gets 200 pounds and the rest of the players gain a percentage of the total bounty based on how much damage they have done

this would make the game way too easy, EVERYONE would be walking around with LOAAAAAADS OF MONEEEEEEEY

Upvote 0